[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /g/, what software could I use to annotate this image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: aiz1-1.jpg (151KB, 1081x236px) Image search: [Google]
aiz1-1.jpg
151KB, 1081x236px
Tell me /g/, what software could I use to annotate this image so that when I click a circle, a word bubble pops up?
>>
>>61537583
What is your target format and viewer? This is not a feature of normal raster image formats or image viewers.

If it's for the web, I would say use SVG. You could write something like an overlay on top of the raster image directly on the web page, but bundling it in to an SVG instead will make it more easily portable across any site.
>>
>>61537849
I got Annotorious but where do I extract the zip to? I'm lost
>>
>>61538110
On your server where you'll be hosting the web page I presume. That's the " write something like an overlay on top of the raster image directly on the web page" approach, and it seems a little overkill for this. Looks like they provide a framework for dynamic, user creatable/editable annotations, but all you really need are static annotations. And if you're not looking to set up a whole website for this image and just want to distribute a single file, I don't think that's what you want.
>>
>>61538346
Well I'm just doing this for my own interest. Maybe someday I would share these notes with others but first I have to write them, and I need the interactive annotation functionality to do that, for logistical reasons basically. Whatever works... I'm surprised it's so hard to find anything. I guess it's not a popular thing.
>>
>>61538453
I'm no expert either, so I'm just listing what I'd do and free software I know to do it.

You could try https://inkscape.org/en/. Embed the raw image (without the circles), then draw the circles in Inkscape. Right click the circle and select Object Properties, and under Interactivity you can add Javascript code that will be executed for each event.

A very simple, but obviously not recommended, example would be to set the onclick event to:
alert('This is an annotation');

That would cause a small popup dialog with the text "This is an annotation" to appear when you click on the circle.
>>
>>61537583
What is this for? I know that's first level in Sonic 3.
>>
>>61537583
>inb4 op is a fresh geforce experience dev and lied in the interview
>>
>>61538725
>>61537583
OP keeps posting these "sonic has god tier level design" threads on /v/ when in reality it's just basic shit in every platformer.
>>
>>61539456
Hmm, I dunno about god tier, but Sonic CD was a total piece of shit because of the awful level designs. So maybe there's something to it? Sonic was my childhood, so I'm kinda interested either way.
>>
use javascript locally in a browser.
put up the image and you can draw shapes in javascript with canvas or some shit, then use the onClick functions to popup little tooltips or whatever.
It won't be extremely easy, but it could be done
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.