[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i might be leaving my company in a few months and there are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: s55.png (420KB, 620x269px) Image search: [Google]
s55.png
420KB, 620x269px
So i might be leaving my company in a few months and there are some files i want to take with me. Nothing super proprietary but some personal stuff ive built/ programmed over the years. Some of it is stuff ive worked on in my own time.

We don't have the best IT and im not going to leave on bad terms. However i don't want to have any hassle.

What would be the best way to transfer .DXF and .TXT/.CAD files off of my storage space on the network and onto another device without leaving obvious fingerprints?
>>
ctrl + c ctrl + v
>>
>>61514074

Depends, how much logging do you think they have configured? How much do they monitor the network?
>>
>>61514203
I don't think they do that much
We had someone try to blackmail the company like 3 years ago and i know the sent that persons PC out for a forensic inspection to find out what they had. So basically i doubt they watch much. I could easily transfer files from the network to my local PC with no notice whatsoever. Or to any number of CNC machines in the shop that are XP based, and move files from there.
>>
>disconnect pc from network
>transfer files into a zip disquette
¿¿¿¿¿¿
Profit!
>>
>>61514312
> zip disk

Whoa, whoa, how much stuff do you think he could possibly have to require 250mb or storage
>>
Writing to a DVD doesn't cause to much fuss and most people will think you're just listening to you personal music. He'll, transfer them to your phone and people will just think your charging it.

Unless they take you pc and analyze the files on it they won't even realize something you're releasing after you leave was done on their dime unless it's closely related to what they do and you're competing.
>>
>>61514367
Half of the personal stuff are just .PRT/ .DXF files of special application auto parts ive made over he years.

the other stuff is very trick programming for an older CNC system that is rather prolific in our industry. We're not really using it yet because of issues with updating old programs but it has a ton of potential.

DVD? im not sure if my PC has a burner, ill have to check.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.