[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/, I need your help impressing a girl. Don't worry, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: nosea.jpg (810KB, 1200x1513px) Image search: [Google]
nosea.jpg
810KB, 1200x1513px
/g/, I need your help impressing a girl. Don't worry, I already know how to impress her. I'm gonna send her some encrypted poems anonymously. I thought about sending anonymous text messages but that's to boring. She deserves to be totally mind fucked, she has an Android phone. That's where I need your help, I want some kind of alert message box to pop up. You know the type that they (atleast here in the Netherlands) send when there is a fire with poison gasses and they recommend to close windows. Anyone knows how to do that or where to look? Anything is helpful books, tutorials, forums. Plz /g/ she makes my dick so hard and fires all the right neurons.
>>
>This is the kind of autists I browse /g/ with
>>
>>61505855
Rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee
Just broke out of a depressing loop, feel like I'm back in control and this girl got me psyched to learn new things about my self. I will master this brain pattern, I ain't a normal tard. They call me the wiz(((t)))ard
>>
File: rms1339615412795.jpg (58KB, 645x430px) Image search: [Google]
rms1339615412795.jpg
58KB, 645x430px
That's not going to impress her retard. It would just scare the shit out of her.
Just ask her for a date
>>
don't listen to them OP that's a lovely idea
>>
>>61506073
RMS has a girl, you think he just asked? >>61506195
Thanks for supporting
>>
>>61505590
>girl receives encrypted messages
>approaches wiztard for help decrypting
>"Oh isn't chad so romantic" - girl
>>
>>61505590
I really hope this a joke OP. That was the most autistic post I've read all day
>>
>>61506290
She wanted to learn how to hack, I'm only interested in hacking the girls heart. I'm not the social type but she knows. Knowing her she would enjoy a mystery to crack.
>>
Install kali if you haven't and use metaexploit there should be lots of turtorials if not search for jackk tutorials
>>
>>61506491
Autism is just a word my brain patterns are unique to me and I'm slowly learning to master them.
Atleast I'm not depressingly roaming around to trigger people.
>>
Also if you can try to social engineer her phone
>>
>>61505590
no, wait ~18 years untill you reach wizzard status
>>
>>61506507
If she asked you how to hack and you know how then you should know she probably already likes you. You're gonna fuck it up and smother her or pussy out though so remember it's not the end of the world when it doesn't work out.
>>
>>61506529
Currently run Debian, I can just download the tools and follow along with the tutorials, correct? What advantage would I have if I install Kali?

>>61506572
Thought of this, sneaky installing a vunrabillity. While pretending to need her phone for a minute.

Currently hoping this anon will help me out with creating something >>61506223 to help me out.

>>61506649
Thanks grey beard already told myself that it wouldn't matter if I don't meet my expectations. I do this for myself, stepping out of my comfort zone and opening up to a girl I actually like. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>61506507

Please look up the song "Hackeando tu amor", you would love it!!
>>
>>61505590
>i need your help impressing a girl
>she deserves to be totally mind fucked
>send messages as the emergency broadcast system

Why not go full classic and send out newspaper cutting spelt words in the snail mail and sign it in your own blood?
>>
>>61506798
Wow, didn't understand a thing but I feel ya'
>>
>>61506557
>Autism intensifies
>>
>>61506846
Perhaps a plan B but she wouldn't immediately associate it with hacking is what I'm thinking and would scare her the wrong way.
>>
>>61506965
Just ask her out you fucking sperg
>>
>>61505855
I love these threads

I can't never tell if they're serious or not :^)
>>
>>61507076
She is also somewhere on the autism scale, she will understand
>>
File: 1499354211776.png (112KB, 298x213px) Image search: [Google]
1499354211776.png
112KB, 298x213px
>>61505590
cuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.