[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I want this so badly when I know it's a glorified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ipad-pro-9-7-22[1].jpg (78KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
ipad-pro-9-7-22[1].jpg
78KB, 770x433px
Why do I want this so badly when I know it's a glorified anime watching device?
>>
I won one in a contest and immediately sold it. Really have no idea why you would want it.
>>
>>61500622
>glorified anime watching device
I was at an anime meetup in Akihabara last week and artists from one of the big anime companies were doing live drawing demos and every one of them used iPad Pro with a pencil. every one of them.
dunno why but they prefer them over Wacom thing.
>>
Because you're a good consumer
>>
>>61500652
Because of the price you dumb fuck. $800 compared to a few grand really makes you think.
>>
>>61500622
Yes good goy buy our overpriced iToy.
>>
>>61500703
>price
japs don't care about price you fucking retard. especially not those studios. you don't know anything.
>>
>>61500717
>don't care about price
Right because a fucking studio wants to spend 1200+ extra per person because they don't give a fuck about profit margins. You're a fucking brain-dead twat.
>>
>>61500811
they make living with this you retard. they don't care about computer prices. and they get it cheaper.
>>
>>61500811
The investors want every indication that they're producing a hit.

$12,000 for their primary tools is nothing when these guys are aiming to double or quadruple their investment.
>>
File: Brokeback-Mountain.jpg (155KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Brokeback-Mountain.jpg
155KB, 1200x800px
>>61500622
Just give in.
>>
>>61500622
I have the new one and I just use it for reddit and anime.
>>
>>61501370
You need to go back.
>>
I have one. 512GB, keyboard and pencil. Paid $1500. Totally worth it. The keyboard has a good feel. The screen is beautiful and there's no lag at all with the pencil. Way better than any android device.

Don't listen to the poor fags here. Most of the people here are basically your embarrassing uncle that works IT support at some third-rate hospital or auto-supplier company. They wear khakis and polo shirts to work every day and look like 50-year-old dorks.

Fuck those guys. Get an iPad. The hardware is awesome.
>>
>>61500652
iPad Pro has 120Hz screen refresh and no hardware lag.
>>
>>61500811
You sound like a poor person that has never had a real job.

$1200 is fucking peanuts.

Do you work at Subway?
>>
>>61502011
>$1500
>Not buying a general laptop which beats tablets in every field
>Not buying a MacbookPro

That is fucking retarded of you.
>>
>>61502037
I already have a MacBook Pro. 2013, 1TB storage. Maxed out on memory.

I use my MacBook Pro for development.

I use the iPad for presentation software, planning software, design software, etc.. I usually start the design on iOS while I'm flying somewhere and then finish it on my laptop.

I can't wait until I can run IntelliJ or Xcode on my iPad and view it on a big attached monitor.
>>
>>61502076
I just so happen that I am one of those programmers who plan their software as well.

I felt the Ipad Pro might had finally offered a decent development tool but it fell short. Sadly the software is garbage, you cannot install third party deployment ad-ons and you heavily rely on websites to do any form of software design past photoshop level.

I simply went with a 13inch thinkpad with a 960 graphics card. The 32Gig ram and ability to experiment with virtual machines meant that I could design software to use multi-vendor approaches.

The only thing an Ipad is good for in development purposes is making IOS applications. You cannot even open designing software for IOS application design.

You denied your self with anything past simple.
I would rather have a full stack design over a single stack.
>>
>>61500652
>>61500811
They were probably their personal devices, rather than the ones they work on professionally.

Though, i'm not sure if your typical animator could ever afford rent let alone an iPad Pro.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.