[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR Can I evade the botnet completely and still maintain my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Selection_050.png (199KB, 744x763px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_050.png
199KB, 744x763px
TL;DR Can I evade the botnet completely and still maintain my career?

I can imagine that many people here are in a similar situation than mine. I have a job as a developer in an international company with >200k employees since 2 months. Internally, we use "bad" services/products for everything:

- Google Mail for our emails (with our own domain)
- Google Calendar for all our meetings, schedule etc
- Google Docs for all kind of documents
- Google Drive for any internal data sharing
- Google Authenticator for the login to internal systems
- Google Android business phone
- MacBook Pro & iPad for daily work
- RedHad maintained virtualization system with Docker for our web services
- Peer pressure on using WhatsApp for off-topic scrum team communication

I feel like even though I am /g/-average-tier tin foil in my free time (GNU/Linux only, self-hosted email, self-hosted git, De-Googled Android custom rom self-built from AOSP), as long as I want to stay competitive in my job, I am forced to use services that go against my ideology professionally.

Google knows my writing style, when I'm on business trips, where I go during 8-10 hours / day, how fast I walk, when I wake-up, and whatever other data they gather.

How does /g/ live with that? I'm not the only one who has a professional career in here. I would appreciate some kind of hints.

Pic semi-related. I have to fly to Osaka for business next month and I browsing food nearby the hotel and found out that there is this burger place with full source-documentation of their burgers. The problem is, that Google knows that I know this now...
>>
>>61491202
>Can I evade the botnet completely and still maintain my career?
No, because you need a CV to have a job.
>>
>>61491202
trisquel, thinkpad, libreboot, should do the trick.
>>
>>61491202
use your work stuff for work only
>>
>>61491241
>CV is a botnet

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61491318
It means that if you ever put your CV online it will go through recruiters and large company systems to do keyword searches on it and accept/reject and then forward your CV to the appropriate recruiting officer.
>>
>>61491202
You should work in the medium they provide, but you can use their things sandboxed, which is great, since you wouldn't use directly.
>>
>>61491202
Now this is autism
>>
File: 1v1mefagit.jpg (29KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1v1mefagit.jpg
29KB, 184x184px
>>61491202
top bur
>>
>>61491202
Kys weeb
>>
to survive you need money and to make money you need to be surface and not under tin foil,If you need to live an alternate life where you are not even in the radar of area 51 (considering they have a db),
-you should host your own servers with some saved money
-give admin rights for 10$ (read it 2-3 days ago on /g/)
-learn some ML and try to implement it on a large scale,( might require stacks of NVIDIA DGX systems)
- provide some of the services on a website with a fake name (fake registration name for everything your website portfolio, website hoster, email, phone should the one which can be easily broken and can't be traced/payphone to accept client calls )
- might be the same money from your job, but all the data google has is of a nobody
- finally have a home on some of the remotest places like on a island or someplace like that (might be interested in a private island but it is way too steep $30 million)
-viola
>inb4 " U don't doesn't how the world works"
>>
>>61491280
>>61491444
That doesn't make much sense. For a big part of your day, Google & Apple will gather data about you, which is related to your person. They will have data about you, related to your work. To your daily habits during the week and possibly more (for example, during business trips). They will know your writing style, they will therefore be able to identify you while posting on anonymous image boards accordingly with enough learning data.
>>
>>61492031
i have no idea about your work but you should limit your activity only to your work with work gadgets. nothing more. dont mind me for the tracking
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.