[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see why you guys hate apple so much all their products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-07-21 13.18.27.jpg (2MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-21 13.18.27.jpg
2MB, 4640x2610px
I don't see why you guys hate apple so much all their products just work instantly rather than configuring a gnu/linux distribution.
>>
File: 2017-07-21 13.20.18.jpg (2MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-21 13.20.18.jpg
2MB, 4640x2610px
Heres a time stamp i love my apple products
>>
>>61488328
But you're comparing apples to penguins, anon. One comes preinstalled and one you install yourself. Preinstalled Linux always just werks, pretty rare though.
>>
>>61488328
I don't hate them.

I'm simply not mentally challenged so I don't need to buy products aimed at that public.
>>
>having to buy an expensive adapter to attach a monitor to a computer
>>
>>61488328
I used to like them when they actually had quality products that truly were different. Ever since Steve died it's all about removing features and making life hell for people who own any Apple device.

If Steve were still leading the company it wouldn't be such a shitshow right now, fucking 1100 dollar iPhone and dongle book, he believed in making the experience easy for even the most autistic person, now they just charge you up the ass to have to buy adapters.
>>
>>61488328
>rather than configuring a gnu/linux distribution.
You see, your bait was going fine until you said that, then it became obvious.
>>
>>61488568
>>61488769
Still better than spending hours configuring a plastic piece of shite that feels like typing on $10 piece of plastic.
I love these tho they even feel like a quality product
>>61488815
Stay mad poor fag, osx has all the benifits of GNU/Linux only with more features like supporting unity for game dev
>>
>>61488610
>expensive
http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m4084.l1311.R1.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xthunder+bolt.TRS0&_nkw=thunderbolt+to+hdmi&_sacat=0
Yeah sure faggot
>>
>>61488328
something that just works is useless if the way in which it works happens to not be the way you want things to work.
>>
>>61489323
What can GNU/Linux do that osx cant faggit?
Protip: it can do more coz linux is a fuckin mess still
>>
>>61489356
You can install it on any hardware, regardless of if it's Apple or non-Apple

You can also install programs free of charge from a package manager, instead of having to buy everything from an app store

You can also configure Linux with any desktop environment or window manager, instead of being forced to use Cocoa

Also, >It can do more
Thanks for confirming that Linux can do more than OS X.
>>
my nan has an ipad. i'm not buying stuff so oversimplified that a person in their 70s who can't work a dvd player can use it. also, i actually enjoy all that stuff in getting exactly how i want it
>>
>>61488328
What makes you think everyone hates Apple anon, what makes you so defensive?
>>
It's this simple

Some people like to tinker so they use GNU/Linux

Some people want "jut werks" with Unix like environment.

Maybe we can all get along?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.