[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK do I have to solve these things every single time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: recap.png (313KB, 408x592px) Image search: [Google]
recap.png
313KB, 408x592px
Why the FUCK do I have to solve these things every single time I post? It's 2 or 3 every time. Sometimes it's audio clips. I don't block shit on 4chan. I have cookies on and I'm using a pi hole on my network. Is there any way to make this less annoying?
>>
stop posting.
>>
>>61486514
Buy a pass. Fag.
>>
>>61486746
If they had lifetime passes, sure, but I'm not subbing to this shithole.
>>
>>61486514
they're upping the captchas required if you make more posts. The reason is probably that it's usually used for registration of email accounts and things like that so more than a few solves and they will try to make it harder for the professional spammers by ramping up the captchas.

You can switch to legacy captchas to get the 2 words like it used to be, or you can reload the captcha if it's looking like data entry work (as in OP picture). The 3 clear street signs are pretty easy to click through. Fading images are almost never worth it, they even fail sometimes.
>>
>>61486514
Get used to it, goy.
>>
I miss sending nigger to those fags at google.
>>
>>61486821
Even when it's the tiles it makes me fill out like 3 pages of the fucking things. I'm signed into an OLD google account and they ought to know I'm human.
>>
File: legacy.jpg (106KB, 983x712px) Image search: [Google]
legacy.jpg
106KB, 983x712px
>>61486514
use the legacy captcha you absolute mongoloid
>>
File: lel.jpg (41KB, 445x320px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
41KB, 445x320px
>yfw a single spamming pedo changed the course of an underwater basket weaving forum forever
>>
>>61486833
yeah it's ridiculous, but I don't think they make any distinction here.
>>
>>61486514
>Why the FUCK do I have to solve these things every single time I post?
Because you haven't purchased a pass
>>
>>61486757
>I'm not subbing to this shithole.
Go back to plebbit then, you colossal fucking imbecile
>>
>>61486888
I have bought them in the past, I just don't want to be bullied into it by shitty site design.
>>
>>61486888
can you upgrade the pass to 4chan gold?
>>
>>61486892
No, fuck that site
>>
File: 1500134004134.png (384KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500134004134.png
384KB, 808x805px
>>61486845
lol, i remember this

>tfw we can't go back to late 2000s 4chan
>>
>>61486912
Don't Forget, We're Here Forever
Most of the time I don't even feel like interacting with the current user base anymore. for some reason I keep coming back here. probably because any other imageboard that isnt cancer is dead as fuck
>>
File: noscript captcha v2.webm (976KB, 1064x660px) Image search: [Google]
noscript captcha v2.webm
976KB, 1064x660px
>>61486514
Git gud.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.