[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> click on the captcha in chrome > instantly verified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: shit.png (4KB, 304x78px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
4KB, 304x78px
> click on the captcha in chrome
> instantly verified

> click on the captcha in any other browser
> you have to click on image multiple times because it doesn't work half of the time

wHAT THE FUCK GOOGLE
>>
>>61476014
This is on purpose.
>>
change your user agent
>>
>>61476014
Login to google and try again.
It doesn't matter what browser do you use
>>
>click on captcha on tor browser
>impossible to solve garbage
>>
>>61476014
That instant captcha determines if you are a person by the amount of data it could harvest from you.

If you only use Chrome, it will only have your usage data from Chrome, and will only verify instantly on that browser; while your other browsers will start a new session with no harvested personal data, so you have to solve the captcha manually.
>>
>>61476135
I am using a FRESH install of Chrome and it verified me instantly. But on other browsers? Nope
>>
>>61476135
This is false. I use Chromium exclusively (not logged in to Google) and I've never been instantly verified. Meanwhile I use Google Chrome in a VM for 5 minutes and I'm instantly not a robot.
>>
>>61476042
No.
>>61476014
It happens to me with Windows and GNU/Linux, using Firefox ESR on both. On Windows I just solve one clickcha and that's enough to post for some 6-8 hours without needing to solve another one, but on GNU/Linux I need to solve either like 10 one of them, or one of the regenerating ones that literally take a few minutes to end. I changed to the legacy captcha on GNU/Linux because of this.
>>61476092
No.
>>
>>61476283
It's 'Linux' not 'GNU/Linux'.
>>
im using opera and its instant as well
>>
If you are logged into Google on chrome you will basically bypass captcha much of the time as you have already been identified
>>
>>61476352
>le 0.0% chromeclone face.flif
>>
I'm using Firefox and it randomly tells me I did it wrong like 75% of the time.
(In fact it literally happened as I was filling out this captcha it said something about connection failed which is bullshit)
>>
>>61476311
GNU+Linux
>>
>>61476516
>le
Reddit leave
>Chromeclone
Chromium was used by Opera first and Opera looks and functions better than Chrome
>>
>>61476014
Seriously is Hiro trying to jew people for passes? These past few days Captcha has been making click like 10 signs in a row on top of those slow moving fade-out ones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.