[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my friend just sent me this picture, telling that he bought btc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

my friend just sent me this picture, telling that he bought btc miner and hes gonna mine bitcoins. I dont think he made any research earlier. Did he make a good choice? Is btc mining still profitable? Should he mine other cryptocurrency instead?
>>
>>61442629
refering to you as a 'he' doesn't work around here
>>
>>61442638
Im too poor to afford one of these, also I heard its not profitable since 2016.
>>
so thread about thots hovers on 1st page and everyone ignores this thread

I need answers
>>
>>61442629
Bitcoin isn't profitable if you don't have specialized mining computers. You could maybe mine some other meme coin but I suggest selling those GPU's now.
>>
>>61442629
Maybe mining new coins...
>>
>>61442710
the one on OPs pic looks pretty specialized to me
>>
>>61442629
You are just inflating the bitcoin price and the cpu price.
Just stop its not profitable for anyone except the cpu sellers
>>
>>61442629
You done goofed m8. This was 2 days ago:
https://archive.fo/FOOhb

Now is back up, but it's gonna go down again in the next few days. The fall started and it's not gonna stop anytime soon.
I hope you didn't pay more than 2k for that, because you're still in time to sell before the GPU prices go down to the point you're in net loss.
>>
>>61442735
There are other computers that are way more specialized and power effecient than a bundle of GPU's. I forget what they are called but you basically have no hope against them.
>>
>>61442735
He means GPUs just aren't up to the task of mining bitcoin specifically. You pretty much need an ASIC miner unless you wanna waste power and potentially shorten your hardwares lifespan
>>
>>61442735
Google ASIC miners.
>>
>>61442781
ASIC
>>
File: 735647547567.png (289KB, 743x651px) Image search: [Google]
735647547567.png
289KB, 743x651px
>>61442629
>mining bitcoin in 2017
fucking dumbass git gud and mine gold feggit
>>
>>61442758
That's from March you fucking retard
>>
>>61442629
During any gold rush period, the people who made pickaxes or any equipment made the money.
the retards that mined the gold were lucky to break even.
Enjoy being poor.
>>
>>61442735
No, those are just a bunch of GPUs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.