[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next year im going to this Homedepot codeathalon thing with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Codeathalon.jpg (118KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Codeathalon.jpg
118KB, 1000x750px
Next year im going to this Homedepot codeathalon thing with my school mates, and it got me thinking.

Lets suppose the denizens of /g/ were locked into a 24 - hour, lock in style, death match codeathalon. You may complete any task they give you with any code languages you know. You have no team, you are just by yourself. You may bring your own rig, as well as anything else with you. You can order food from any fast food joint, or bring your own, and you can work at your own pace.

What would you do to edge ahead of the other anons? What edge would bring to the table? What OS and equipment would you bring?
>>
>>61439904
Why is home depot sponsoring a programming contest?
>>
>>61439904
I think the general /g/ edge would be the logo
>>
>>61439956
Sorry, what do you mean?
>>
I'd download a copy of every question page I could on Stack Exchange for my language(s) of choice. I'm not ashamed to admit that there's always someone out there who knows how to do something better than I can figure out.
>>
>>61439977
What is internet
>>
>>61439933
I mean, why not? They do lots of job training and art cultivation things, at least in my town.

>>61439977
How would you go about that? Surely there is some crawler you could rig up to get literally every question.

>>61440054
Lock-in soft implies no internet access.
>>
>>61439904
>Going to a coding event
>by the people who got pos viruses and leaked their customers credit card information resulting in financial losses for their victi- er I mean customers
WEW LADS!
>>
>>61441129
They need it most I think. Wouldnt that be cushy. making code for a bunch of losers who have no idea how any of it werks.
>>
I'd bring a teenth of meth or at least a bunch of assorted amphetamines, maybe some Ritalin.
>>
>>61439904
>What would you do to edge ahead of the other anons?
Precode all algos from Cormen in templates (assuming that problems are purely mathematical).
>>
>>61439904
You will also need a nap to work efficiently so bring some sleepware.
>>
Bring some subway and water. Eat clean. After about 18 hours, then start energy drinks, but not before. 5 Hour energies and other less sugar based energy drinks would be suggested.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.