[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not racist but fuckdamn is it obvious that if you see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tiger says.jpg (240KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
tiger says.jpg
240KB, 670x670px
I'm not racist but fuckdamn is it obvious that if you see a pajeet at work chances are he is incompetent and will try and offload his work on you.
>>
>>61433925
don't blame the pajeet, blame the company and resign
>>
>>61433925
I am racist and I agree with you.
>>
>>61433925
I am racist but I disagree with you
>>
>>61433945
> t. pajeet
>>
>>61433925
also arrogant and entitled
>>
I don't know why this is some of the nicest, smartest people I've met have been pajeet and I fucking love curry too. But when random pajeet drops you a line you know you'll be deflecting.
>>
If the company hires a "random pajeet that can't do shit", you can be certain that you're looking just at the tip of the iceberg.
>>
idk the laziest employee at my workplace is asian. vietnamese to be specific. I am actually surprised that he hasn't gotten any shit for working so slowly. I have wanted to bring it up but I am not a snitch
>>
>>61434192

There's seat warmers of all races and backgrounds, but pajeets tend to be leaners more than lifters.
>>
There's nothing wrong in realizing that we're all different and have different innate traits, the key is in not being egotistical about it or exploiting these traits to your advantage. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of your fellow man is the only way we can inter-operate without conflict, once you try to assert that everyone is equal you get serious social problems when people notice a disparity in the statistics, especially in the workplace. You see these things like "male privilege", "white privilege", etc. because we deny that some people are better than others at some tasks, "white male success" gets turned into "white male privilege" because its the only rational explanation when you believe we're all equal, this ultimately harms us as a community/team/society, it fragments us based on our sex and race but not for any legitimate reasons, it's simply a result of denying reality.

If you observe many pajeets being lazy, maybe they're naturally more inclined to be that way, it's unfair to assert that as the truth but it's obviously not a bad assumption to make for yourself, however consider that there may be other advantages they bring to the team that are going unnoticed, he may appear lazy because he's not doing the same type of work you are but maybe he's doing something else that's not getting the recognition it deserves. Who can say.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.