[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>replaces all your shitty youtube mp3s with HD iTunes versions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: craigf.jpg (45KB, 594x416px) Image search: [Google]
craigf.jpg
45KB, 594x416px
>replaces all your shitty youtube mp3s with HD iTunes versions for free
>keeps all your photos and videos in sync across devices (even Windows and Linux) for free
>keeps all your data encrypted and doesn't data mine
>fixes your gadgets for less than DIY cost
And yet on top of ALL that, you also get:
>best in class IPS displays
>solid metal construction
>best virtual machine support
>best Linux and BSD support
>Windows 7 support
>best audio on the market
>access to the largest app and music store in the world
>American tech support you can text from your phone or tablet

I loved my T520, believe me I really did. But when it died to spamware and I tried Apple, I was absolutely blown away. I'm using the entire ecosystem now, even the pencil and TV and I can honestly say I am truly happy
>>
Nigger you could've installed macOS on your T520, everything works fine and while you'd be lacking the IPS screen you have a solid laptop instead of a fragile soda can aluminum piece of shit

why am i even replying
>>
>>61406648
> I can honestly say I am truly happy

Since all you have to live for are trinkets that your master AppleĀ® permits you to purchase, why not just throw yourself off a cliff?
>>
>>61406648
fake and gay
get out apple fagboi
>>
>>61406764
Name one Mac App that requires activation or payment after download

It doesn't exist
>>
>>61406862
Adobe Products
>>
what
>>
>>61406894
Not Mac products. All Apple programs are totally free and one-click-to-use
>>
>>61406648

Where did you get that lie, Apple repair costs are set up so that you can almost get a new device instead - so that people do that.
>>
>>61406648
>But when it died to spamware

you've just outed yourself as a person who does not know anything about software, which is exactly why you're an applefag now. They take care of things for you, so you can be a lazy ignorant faggot.
>>
File: uh.png (520KB, 708x527px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
520KB, 708x527px
>>61406921
>I overpaid 300$ on my lowend notebook
>But look at all these free aps that other OSes also have
>>
>>61407005
>this is you
https://youtu.be/g9QncPQaTIo
>>
>>61406648
JEWISH LIES

OP IS A FILTHY KIKE

(((OP)))
(((OP)))
(((OP)))

Apple products purpousely have shit support for other OSs, use insecure hardware and non-standard BIOSes.
>>
>>61407124
Also overpriced, I wonder why.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (155KB, 1400x796px)
maxresdefault (2).jpg
155KB, 1400x796px
>>61407075
>overpaid $300
>pic related $700
>retina IPS
>metal body
>NVI SSD
>hardware and software support available
>ships with UNIX
>dedicated GPU
>2k Display

So show me the $400 notebook that's got those specs
>>
>>61406648
Holy shit I know this is bait but OP please try harder
>implying itunes isn't shit quality still
>implying there aren't a million services to do that
>some heavy implying there
>implying applel doesn't try to charge $750+ to replace a mobo vs a $4 in parts repair, what "less than diy cost"
>some of the worst IPS screens, not even 10 bit
>aluminium easydent heatsink tier construction
>VMs slow down mac os slower than molasses and ramps fans up to jet engine tier noise
>implying you've ever actually ran linux or bsd on any apple products, it's a nightmare dealing with apple's proprietary uefi trash
>supports the most widely supported OS
>still uses shit chinese tier dacs
>doesn't have as many programs as the aur
>american tech that won't actually help you

saged and reported
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.