[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a thread about TempleOS? (But about its workings and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 44

File: TempleOS_4.05_session.png (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TempleOS_4.05_session.png
25KB, 640x480px
How about a thread about TempleOS?
(But about its workings and internals, not about Terry for once)
>>
File: 575A78.jpg (227KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
575A78.jpg
227KB, 900x600px
Posting rare Terrys to get the thread going
>>
update: terry clicks on fake download ads with a stock firefox and almost installs an add-on that would've set his home page and search engine to something he didn't want in order to convert a image from jpg to bmp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_3cdWKzys
>>
>>61400920
Discussing Terry is a lot more fun.
>>
File: laugh-milk.gif (739KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
laugh-milk.gif
739KB, 285x235px
>>61401151
>This is Terry the black
Fucking every time

>Fucking magic spell based on Murphy's law, fucking free white man fucking nigger slave fucking piece of shit stop fucking with Terry Fucking Davis nigger monkey

lol
>>
>>61401151
Sad that he doesn't do programming streams/videos anymore.
>>
>>61401272
Terry spending 11 minutes trying to convert an image to bmp is not a programming video, you fucking ignoramus.
>>
does terry count as a yourtuber?
>>
youtuber*
>>
>>61401382
>>61401389
no, since he's not on youtube anymore. it's more than one person archiving his vids at this point
>>
>>61401468
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2JvKvUmoWdtE55ta15a3tg/videos
>>
I just found out about Terry and TempleOS from /g/ and just started watching his vids. He is a likeable and intelligent guy. I can respect what he has accomplished, but he clearly has unhealthy an mental map and confused circular thought patterns. It's sad, but he still lives a higher quality life than most of humanity.
Who is the "Dianna" that he keeps talking about?
>>
>>61400949
Kek at first I thought he was the fat guy in the middle
>>
>>61401468
There are 3 archive channels
>>
>>61403259
>Who is the "Dianna" that he keeps talking about?
"physics girl" on YouTube

but she's a niggabitch
>>
>>61403313
oh thanks. does she even know who Terry is, or is she just his waifu?
>>
>>61403349
His ex-wife. She fucks niggers so Terry broke up with her.
>>
>>61403362
>ex-wife
Meant to say ex-waifu
>>
>>61400920
TempleOS is the concrete manifestation of Terry's insanity. You can't separate both.
>>
File: 1485381078968.jpg (18KB, 436x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485381078968.jpg
18KB, 436x402px
Do you guys want to know the difference between a white free man and a nigger slave? Just watch the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_3cdWKzys
>>
Guatemalan chap returns home from a hard day dealing with Canadians only to be accosted by a drunk schizophrenic with divine intellect.
>>
>>61403362
was she really his wife?
>>
>>61403862
Yes, she was.
How new are you?
>>
File: 1487676525879.png (223KB, 644x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487676525879.png
223KB, 644x453px
The call that saved TempleOS
>>
File: 909012083.png (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
909012083.png
32KB, 640x480px
>>61400920
I love comfy Sundays w/ TempleOS
>>
File: transbtfo.png (820KB, 1280x748px) Image search: [Google]
transbtfo.png
820KB, 1280x748px
TRANS NIGGERS B T F O
>>
Why is Terry no longer streaming?
>>
>>61404842
He's busy drinking his 12 pack.
>>
>tfw you know that 4chan will eventually make a murderer out of this guy
>>
>>61400949
that grrl wants him
>>
cia niggers
>>
>>61403283
wait that's not him?
>>
File: 72357542457.jpg (15KB, 297x506px) Image search: [Google]
72357542457.jpg
15KB, 297x506px
>>61406536
That's his brother Sean
>>
Hey nnnnnnnigger bitch
>>
>>61401151
That video could have been 30s if that loser knew how to use Linux
>>
>>61407151
>if that loser knew how to use Linux

Everyone knows that the purpose of Internet Explorer is to download Firefox.
>>
CIA niggers watch out
>>
>>61407151
>That video could have been 30s
...are you in a hurry or something?
>>
>>61401151
I'm using this guy's videos for quick transcription practice. Someone please link his best video/moment so I can do that one.

Okay so today we're gonna learn the difference between a white free man and a nigger slave? Okay, so you wanna know the difference between a white free man and a nigger slave? Okay here's the difference. The slave... comes in here, he says, okay. So- I have a uh- a fabulous- so like Dan has got a nigger right? We're gonna lynch him perhaps. Right? So like, we wanna make a picture- Terry the Black. Like- but- we gotta lynch him or some shit. Right? So l- where are we?

What- so- Dan's got a nigger- this is Terry the Black. Fuckin' badass fuckin' photo, huh? Fuckin' Terry the Black. Right? So like, I come up here, I say like okay I'm gonna resize my image. I go to my website right? I put it on my website. It's like, a huge picture right? Put it on my website.

Piece of shit website, like, crashes. 's like- 's like 18 meg or some shit. Right? So like, now what? Now what? So like I come in here I say, okay, mister Photoshop, fuckin' resize me an image eh?
>>
>>
whats wrong with him?
>>
>>61408340
whats wrong with you?
>>
File: screenshot.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
4KB, 640x480px
>>
I kind of want to dick around with this. Two questions.
1) Can I easily set up a VM and access its filesystem from the host? I want to be able to save a file in my normal text editor and have tOS see it straight away. Anything less sounds like hassle.
2) How compatible is HolyC with regular C? If I were to take a portable C codebase such as Lua or SQLite, how long would it take to get it building as HolyC? Hours, days, months?
>>
>>61408477
>Can I easily set up a VM and access its filesystem from the host?
You've got a couple of options:

You could keep the TempleOS install as FAT32, and use Terry's scripts to mount/unmount the virtual disk depending on your hypervisor:
https://templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Home/Sup1/Sup1Bin/

or, you could use HGBD, and transfer files between host and guest:
https://github.com/tramplersheikhs/hgbd

or, you could use the PCNet PCI II driver and TCP/IP stack from Shrine, set up a local webserver on your host machine and get the files via HTTP:
https://github.com/minexew/Shrine/tree/master/HwSupp
https://github.com/minexew/Shrine/tree/master/SnailNet
>How compatible is HolyC with regular C?
a general overview is here, most code in TempleOS is pretty much self-documenting so it's easy to pick up:
https://templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Doc/HolyC.html

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try my best to help you out
>>
>>61408477
i don't think you can do either of those easily.

1. TempleOS supports FAT32 iirc, but i never tried actual file transfers myself. If you use something like a raw image for the VM, and if TempleOS decides to format it as FAT32, then using a loopback device to mount the image wouldn't be hard.

2. HolyC, according to Terry, is a non-standard C/C++ dialect, hence not compatible, so good luck porting the codebase.
>>
File: TerryTheRealNigga.jpg (500KB, 2463x2103px) Image search: [Google]
TerryTheRealNigga.jpg
500KB, 2463x2103px
>>
>>61407500
>Firefox
Funny way to spell Chrome actually
>>
>>61408768
>not 640x480

Spotted the MIT nigger.
>>
>>61408372
Hi Terry
>>
File: 1494977839232.jpg (337KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494977839232.jpg
337KB, 1280x1280px
>>61410749
You will never date female Terry. Why even live?
>>
File: 3243423.jpg (22KB, 451x567px) Image search: [Google]
3243423.jpg
22KB, 451x567px
>>61411439
baby FaceApp Terry kinda looks like a younger Annie Lennox
>>
>>61411439
I have an idea. Why don't we manipulate Terry into becoming a tranny?
>>
>>61408781
>googleshit

lol
>>
>>61411517
CIA nigger detected
>>
>>61400920
>How about a thread about TempleOS?
>(But about its workings and internals, not about Terry for once)

>almost every post is about terry and not the workings and internals

besides the codersnotes article (http://www.codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/) i havent seen templeos explored in depth

can some smart programmer from here make a video or videos showing the internals of templeos?
or even an infographic showing how the it's different compared to linux and windows?

lots of people would be interested in seeing it properly explored and explained
>>
>>61400920
terry is a nigger faggot
>>
>>61408477
>Can I easily set up a VM and access its filesystem from the host?
Possible yes, easily no.
>>
File: 1495261023746.jpg (617KB, 982x848px) Image search: [Google]
1495261023746.jpg
617KB, 982x848px
Will Terry ever put up the old website. It contained so much valuable information. Also can I install this on my 2017 PC without gimping all my drives into IDE compatibility mode? I just really love the idea of a modern C64. Does anyone even run this shit naively?
>>
>>61412173
The old website and terrys youtube had plenty of info if you had any clue about operating systems or compilers, but the took those down because he is a dumb schizoid. But then again if you have to ask how it is different from Windows you're not the target audience in the first place.
>>
>>61412247
>Will Terry ever put up the old website. It contained so much valuable information.
It's on archive.org. Also, a lot of the info is in the OS itself now if you use help.
>Does anyone even run this shit naively?
I think that Alec dude does.
>>
>>61412247
>Does anyone even run this shit naively?
I do, here's a video of me playing a Game Boy emulator w/ SFC controller via parallel port, running TempleOS bare metal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfEAgtYDyJA
>>
>>61412276
>>61412275
I know this guy lurks /g/. I would love to know his opinion which hardware to use for maximum compatibility. Sadly, Terry is stuck in the year 2005 and everything he supports is old legacy shit. Does anyone want to help me to port this shit to UEFI with proper SATA support? We could literally use TempleOS as our preboot environment. That would be pretty cool. Also we would get networking support for free. Since the UEFI preboot environment is also identity mapped, this shouldn't be too hard. All we need to do is to write a VGA emulator for UEFI GOP or UGA.
>>
>>61401151
his brain is completely fried at this point
>>
File: screenshot.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>61412350
Here's a screenshot of my PCIRep, I run TempleOS native on a Core i5-2400, 14GB RAM. I keep the RedSea partition to a few GB, otherwise on first write the file allocation bitmap takes forever. I use a IBM 11H8130 (PCNet PCI II) network card, it works great with minexew's PCNet driver and network stack.

I haven't done much with UEFI (back when I was messing with applications it was just EFI) but I'm curious about what your thoughts are. I know Terry has mentioned in the past he would like UEFI support.
>>
>>61403862
no
>>
File: ded.jpg (48KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
48KB, 636x360px
>firefox is not responding because you made your website one single huge ass page like a retard
>>
How difficult would it be to add a network stack and drivers to TempleOS?
>>
>>61412808
>but I'm curious about what your thoughts are.
UEFI has huge potential to be the ultimate /g/ autism box. The boot time services allow you to load and unload kernel images as if they we're applications. It's a literal meta os. The only issue is that the OS bootloader is supposed to call ExitBootServices, which frees all the memory of those neat firmware functions. If we could trick the firmware into preserving the boot-time services as if they were run-time services, we could unload the linux kernel, go back to the EFI shell and then load a completely different kernel like Windows, all without ever rebooting. UEFI is basically a modern high level version of DOS, but designed by committee to debug shitty preboot drivers. But we can make it our own. It even supports TCP out of the box. Without a fucking kernel, a full TCP stack. How cool is that? The big hurdle when it comes to porting TempleOS is that it relies on VGA graphics based on int10h. Setting the video mode this way only works in 16 bit real mode. However, a UEFI system starts in 64 long protected mode with identity mapping and you can't interact with the hardware with interrupts anymore and instead everything relies on UEFI firmware function calls. In order to get TOS running we need to emulate the VGA videomode in UEFI. UEFI provides a simple 2D accelerated graphics api called GOP (Graphics Output Protocol) that supports stuff like blitting. Sadly, there is very little documentation outside of the specification PDF. I don't know if GOP could give us framebuffer access for instance. I also don't know if it is even possible to talk to the PC speaker in UEFI mode. I should also add that I don't know shit about OS development and that I'm just a third year CS student who spend way too much time on the OSDev wiki and reading UEFI specs over the last 6 months or so. All my knowledge is purely theoretical.
>>
>>61413001
I would rather keep a BIOS setup than have a UEFI system potentially compromised with TCP access.
>>
File: 1473575817601.jpg (116KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473575817601.jpg
116KB, 732x720px
>>61401151

>resize a simple picture
>it crashes
>save a picture in a different, common format
>it crashes

The year of desktop Linux
>>
>>61413046
But I don't want to enable fucking CSM. I want to be able to boot into TempleOS from my main computer without changing any firmware settings and without using antiquated BIOS emulation. Also I'm pretty sure that TCP isn't enabled by default. Every UEFI protocol needs to be manually probed and activated by a EFI application. Imagine how cool it would be if you turned on your PC and it would boot straight into Temple OS, from where you could just type Arch; or Windows; and it would boot into the OS you want. Now also imagine returning to Temple OS from Linux or Windows with a single function call. This is possible if we port Temple OS to UEFI and manage to hack our firmware to preserve the boot services even after ExitBootServices has been called. Hooking these UEFI calls is pretty easy, too. You just assign a function pointer. Thank god for the CIA and wikileaks:
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_36896783.html
>>
>>61413166
>Making it easier for the CIA niggers to take over your computer
You're a nigger
>>
>>61413217
Are you here because you want a C64 with x86, or do you just want to post dank memes? Also we're literally using information the CIA doesn't want us to know to make this work.
>>
>>61412350
>Does anyone want to help me to port this shit to UEFI
No, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>61413302
BIOS is dead. In 10 years there will be no BIOS compatible firmware left. Why do you hate UEFI? All the NSA shit is happening way before UEFI takes over in the boot phase. Coreboot and UEFI are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: IMG_2689.jpg (186KB, 1556x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.jpg
186KB, 1556x814px
>>61411439
>>
>>61413001
>and you can't interact with the hardware with interrupts anymore and instead everything relies on UEFI firmware function calls
Holy shit, what a pile of fucking trash UEFI is.
I'm never fucking supporting this utter trash in my OS.
>>
>>61413385
Well you could probably still talk to the device directly over PCI, but every device needs to be handled differently, you can't force graphics cards to pretend that they are DOS compatible VGA cards forever. That's where the UEFI driver comes in. UEFI is basically a micro kernel that allows for OS independent drivers. The implementation is crap, but the idea is nice.
>>
File: 6723562346.png (56KB, 827x794px) Image search: [Google]
6723562346.png
56KB, 827x794px
>>61412997
minexew did that awhile ago, it works great:
https://github.com/minexew/Shrine/tree/master/HwSupp
https://github.com/minexew/Shrine/tree/master/SnailNet

Here's a screenshot of a simple web server I wrote for TempleOS, running native w/ PCNet card, serving a live screenshot from TempleOS as a PNG.
>>
>>61413385
What's wrong with this? Do you think interrupts are some sort of low level magic? All you are doing is using a primitive API to change the state of the GPU to support some primitive 2D graphics protocol. Why is using function calls instead of interrupts such a big deal?
>>
>>61413412
>UEFI is basically a micro kernel that allows for OS independent drivers.
And it's completely useless because you'd usually call ExitBootServices before handing control over to the kernel, which makes it inaccessible.
And what's even worse, is that because it's UEFI, and not BIOS, then when I do hand control over to the kernel, I won't have any graphics AT ALL, because there's no VBE or anything to interact with from vm86 mode.

Graphics for hobby OS developers are just completely hopeless.
If you're writing a 64bit OS, you can just say goodbye to graphics whether you're BIOS or UEFI, because there's no fucking vm86 mode.
Shit fucking sucks, the big corporations really need to give us hobbyists some love by providing a simple and standard (that vendors actually implement. Looking at you, VBE3) interface accessible from protected/long mode.

The only thing we can do is set the video mode in the bootloader, which is way too restrictive in my opinion.
>>
>>61413514
Dare I run TempleOS as my main?
>>
>>61413558
>And it's completely useless because you'd usually call ExitBootServices before handing control over to the kernel, which makes it inaccessible.
Which is why I want to hook it and trick the OS intro preserving the boot services along side the runtime ones.

>And what's even worse, is that because it's UEFI, and not BIOS, then when I do hand control over to the kernel, I won't have any graphics AT ALL, because there's no VBE or anything to interact with from vm86 mode.
If I understood a microsoft powerpoint about the windows UEFI boot process correctly, it should be possible to write to the framebuffer after ExitBootServices without having an actual GPU driver.

>The only thing we can do is set the video mode in the bootloader, which is way too restrictive in my opinion.
If we hack the firmware and manage to castrate ExitBootServices there is no fucking difference between the OS and its boot-loader anymore. UEFI is less restrictive then the fucking BIOS, because it gives you an identity mapped 64 bit environment for free without you having to set up paging and shit.

>Shit fucking sucks, the big corporations really need to give us hobbyists some love by providing a simple and standard
Could easily be solved by the vendors supplying a Vulkan driver for UEFI for their graphics cards. Are there any open source Linux drivers for contemporary Nvidia or AMD cards? We could just port those over to the UEFI driver model and then we could have 3d accelerated graphics in bare metal.
>>
>>61413558
>then when I do hand control over to the kernel, I won't have any graphics AT ALL, because there's no VBE or anything to interact with from vm86 mode.
Just don't call ExitBootServices.
>>
>>61413693
>Which is why I want to hook it and trick the OS intro preserving the boot services along side the runtime ones.
And I don't want to do hacky fucking bullshit like that which sounds like it could easily break.
The rest if your post is pretty much invalidated now.

>Could easily be solved by the vendors supplying a Vulkan driver for UEFI
Haha, you really fucking think any vendor would actually do that?
They can't even provide VBE3 support, which is way simpler than Vulkan.
There is no way in fucking hell that will ever happen.

>If I understood a microsoft powerpoint about the windows UEFI boot process correctly, it should be possible to write to the framebuffer
Even so, you still can't change the graphics mode.

>>61413753
Aren't there any consequences to that? Would a full blown kernel be able to work without calling ExitBootServices?
>>
>>61405685
happened already
>>
>>61413001
VGA might not be a problem with something like this:

http://files.osdev.org/mirrors/geezer/osd/graphics/modes.c

unsigned char g_640x480x16[] =
{
/* MISC */
0xE3,
/* SEQ */
0x03, 0x01, 0x08, 0x00, 0x06,
/* CRTC */
0x5F, 0x4F, 0x50, 0x82, 0x54, 0x80, 0x0B, 0x3E,
0x00, 0x40, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
0xEA, 0x0C, 0xDF, 0x28, 0x00, 0xE7, 0x04, 0xE3,
0xFF,
/* GC */
0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x03, 0x00, 0x05, 0x0F,
0xFF,
/* AC */
0x00, 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x14, 0x07,
0x38, 0x39, 0x3A, 0x3B, 0x3C, 0x3D, 0x3E, 0x3F,
0x01, 0x00, 0x0F, 0x00, 0x00
};

write_regs(g_640x480x16);

assuming I/O port writes should work fine...? screen refresh in TempleOS is simply:

U0 GrUpdateVGAGraphics()
{//Update Graphic Card
I64 row,plane,d=gr.zoomed_dc->width_internal>>6;
U32 *src,*vga,*dst;
if (gr.scrn_zoom==1)
src=gr.dc1->body;
else {
GrZoomInScrn;
src=gr.zoomed_dc->body;
}
dst=gr.scrn_image->body;
if (LBtr(&sys_semas[SEMA_FLUSH_VGA_IMAGE],0)) {
for (plane=1;plane<0x10;plane<<=1) {
OutU8(VGAP_IDX,VGAR_MAP_MASK);
OutU8(VGAP_DATA,plane);
vga=text.vga_alias;
row=gr.zoomed_dc->height;
while (row--)
GrUpdateLine64FlushCache(&vga,&src,d,&dst);
}
} else {
for (plane=1;plane<0x10;plane<<=1) {
OutU8(VGAP_IDX,VGAR_MAP_MASK);
OutU8(VGAP_DATA,plane);
vga=text.vga_alias;
row=gr.zoomed_dc->height;
while (row--)
GrUpdateLine64(&vga,&src,d,&dst);
}
}
}

This might be of some use as well:

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/blob/master/OvmfPkg/QemuVideoDxe/Qemu.h
>>
>>61413770
As far as I understand ExitBootServices does literally nothing except killing the boot-time services and signaling all connected device drivers to stop listening to UEFI calls. I think the point is to isolate the operating system from the firmware so it can't just go around loading other kernels and shit, because that would be a straight rootkit pass-through. So basically: Everything prior to ExitBootServices is the new real mode and everything after is the new protected mode. Except that "real mode" can do anything" protected mode can do too.

>>61413796
What even are I/O ports? The pins on the CPU? Is there some sort of memory mapping involved, giving us a direct pointer into the GPU? The problem here is that if we boot in UEFI mode, then firmware of the GPU will set up compatibility with UEFI GOP instead of the old BIOS VGA. The VGA registers you write to don't exist on modern hardware anymore. The GPU firmware is just pretending and it doesn't pretend if the firmware of the PC isn't also pretending to be a BIOS. At least that's what I think. I'm not a firmware developer.
>>
>>61413770
>Even so, you still can't change the graphics mode.
You can. Just don't call ExitBootServices.
>>
>>61413770
>Haha, you really fucking think any vendor would actually do that?
No. But there are FOSS drivers for Linux. We could just port those over.
>>
>>61413872
Won't there be a security risk by not doing that?
>>
>>61413901
Yeah, that's the entire point. If you want your OS to have full control of your hardware and firmware you need to say goodbye to security. No fucking shit Sherlock. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>61413911
>If you want your OS to have full control of your hardware and firmware you need to say goodbye to security
That makes no fucking sense, nigger.
>>
Ok question time...temple os actually does seem interesting and seems to have some unique features...and his programming language holy c also seems very unique.

So the question is why is nobody else touching this stuff? Is it actually terrible software or is it being avoided only for its creators personality?

Is that software worth 2 shits?
>>
>>61413930
It does. You need to firmware to get access to certain low level functions. If you kick out the firmware from the system with ExitBootServices you can make sure that no one can abuse the firmware as a backdoor, but you also lock yourself out of the firmware. If you want to access firmware functions from the OS you just need to deal with the fact that the firmware is still there in the background. Also you can't even get rid of the firmware, because the runtime services are in the background anyways. Doesn't matter if you call ExitBootServices or not. The security risk is inherent to UEFI, which is why secure boot was a thing, but all you people did in response was autistic screeching.
>>
>>61413982
it might be amusing and interesting to the likes of /g/ but it doesn't offer anything of commercial or end user value.
>>
Could the inner working of temple os be used as the basis for a better system?

Why has nobody made a fork yet?
>>
>>61413982
>So the question is why is nobody else touching this stuff? Is it actually terrible software or is it being avoided only for its creators personality?
Because it requires you to gimp your PC into emulating outdated protocols for your fucking hard drives in order to function. Also there is not a big target audience for something like a x86 C64 in the first place.

>Is that software worth 2 shits?
The idea is absolutely next level genius. The implementation is a bit questionable. It would have been great in the 90s or 2000s or so, but the world of hardware has moved on, making the entire thing a bit backwards. Terry can't even boot this thing natively on his machine.
>>
>>61414029
I want to make an UEFI fork, but the wannabe Stallmans in the thread keep yelling at me for even suggesting that.
>>
>>61414050
I'd try it. Do it.
>>
>>61414066
I can't even keep up with my job and college. Maybe in 3 years.
>>
>>61414031
>>61414005
>>61414050
Just saying...maybe this could be something if someone other than its crazy ass creator took a shot with it.
>>
>>61414100
I would LOVE TO. But I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING TIME. I want to make my own compiler and I want to make my own OS, but I don't have no fucking time. This is a job for NEETs on adderall. If Terry wasn't a schizoid living on autism bucks, he never would have had the time to write temple os. He worked on that thing for 13 years for fucks sake.
>>
>>61413865
>it doesn't pretend if the firmware of the PC isn't also pretending to be a BIOS
Hmm, I think I might look into this, I thought this was something that was set up by the controller, irrespective of BIOS/UEFI, it would present on the bus as 0x03 subclass 0x01?
>>
>>61414358
Like I said. I'm just a dumb 22 year old CS student who spend some time on the OS Dev wiki. I have zero actual DOS or UEFI development experience.

> it would present on the bus as 0x03 subclass 0x01?
No idea what that even means.
>>
>>61414408
>>61414358
From the OS Dev Forums:

>>For giggles, immediately after ExitBootServices(), I manually attempted to initialize VGA using code lifted directly from coreboot. After this, a write to 0xb8000 again produced no output.
>Please note that a lot of effort is involved in maintaining backward compatibility with VGA; including special support in video cards but also including special support in chipsets and the PCI bus. The single greatest advantage of UEFI is that all this extra support (baggage) for backward compatibility with obsolete hardware can be discarded in hardware, firmware and software. For example, to handle "VGA" properly you need any/all PCI to PCI bridges in the path from CPU to video card to be configured to forward legacy/ISA IO port and memory accesses to the video card; and the video card itself needs to be in a special "VGA emulation mode". If UEFI is used, then the chipset (e.g. PCI to PCI bridges) can be configured by firmware properly (without the unnecessary legacy stuff) and the video card itself can be used properly (without the obsolete legacy stuff).

Attempting to initialise the video card using "VGA code" when it isn't in its special "VGA emulation mode", and when the chipset is not setup for it, is almost guaranteed to fail. You'd actually need a special device driver designed for the video card just to take it out of its native mode and put it back into its special "VGA emulation mode" (in addition to code to reconfigure the chipset, PCI bridges, etc).

Of course once the industry has fully adopted UEFI, hardware manufacturers can stop bothering with the obsolete legacy stuff. For example; eventually we will start to see video cards that don't have any special "VGA emulation mode", and chipsets and PCI bridges that don't support legacy IO forwarding. The end result will be cleaner and cheaper hardware; as less time and money will be wasted on obsolete legacy baggage (especially for things like regression testing).
>>
>>61414611
Does UEFI provide a flat frame buffer that can still be written into and displayed on the screen after ExitBootServices is called?
If not, then fuck the industry, I'm not upgrading.
>>
File: windows uefi boot.png (362KB, 1189x891px) Image search: [Google]
windows uefi boot.png
362KB, 1189x891px
>>61414677
>Does UEFI provide a flat frame buffer that can still be written into and displayed on the screen after ExitBootServices is called?
That's also what I would like to know. I would assume so, but their documentation sucks and I'm too lazy to read the official PDF. These slides from Microsoft seem to suggest that this is possible.

http://www.uefi.org/sites/default/files/resources/UEFI-Plugfest-WindowsBootEnvironment.pdf
>>
File: windows uefi boot 2.png (316KB, 1178x897px) Image search: [Google]
windows uefi boot 2.png
316KB, 1178x897px
>>61414747
>>
>>61414611
Hmm, so from UEFI, maybe we can query the GOP framebuffer details, and just patch GrUpdateVGAGraphics accordingly.

//To access framebuffer, you'll have to get it's address. This code returns it in rbx, and buffer's size in rcx:
mov rax, qword [gopinterface]
mov rax, qword [rax + EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL.Mode]
mov rbx, qword [rax + EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_MODE.FrameBufferBase]
mov rcx, qword [rax + EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_MODE.FrameBufferSize]
>>
>>61414747
>>61414677
>>61414757
Bingo!
http://wiki.phoenix.com/wiki/index.php/EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_MODE

typedef struct {
UINT32 MaxMode;
UINT32 Mode;
EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_MODE_INFORMATION *Info;
UINTN SizeOfInfo;
EFI_PHYSICAL_ADDRESS FrameBufferBase;
UINTN FrameBufferSize;
} EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL_MODE;

FrameBufferBase: Base address of graphics linear frame buffer. Info contains information required to allow software to draw directly to the frame buffer without using Blt(). Offset zero in FrameBufferBase represents the upper left pixel of the display.

>>61414791
That was what I was getting at, yes. But I didn't know if there was a way to directly write into the frame buffer, because the Phonix wiki sucks major horse cock. But it looks like there is. Perfect.
>>
>>61414791
Also there are hobby grade NTFS drivers for UEFI, this would allow us to write and read from NTFS partitions with Temple OS.

https://github.com/pbatard/uefi-ntfs
>>
>>61414826
>>61414791

These could also come in handy when it comes to setting up GOP.
http://wiki.phoenix.com/wiki/index.php/EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL
https://uefi.blogspot.de/2012/09/displaying-image-using-uefi.html
>>
>>61414826
>>61414876
>>61414922
Awesome! I set up a OVMF testbed w/ QEMU, hopefully I'll have some time to mess around this week w/ a simple boot loader, something like

LoadFileByName(FileName, &FileData, &FileSize);
EntryPoint = (VOID *)0x7c00;
gBS->CopyMem(EntryPoint, FileData, FileSize);
goto *EntryPoint;
>>
>>61415044
Did you mess around with Terry's HD audio drivers? It would be pretty neat if we could use the audio jack and the line in as true analog GPIO pins. Sadly UEFI has no sound protocol. It has accelerated 2D graphics. It even has TCP. But no fucking sound.
>>
>>61415044
Good luck. Also, if you're that Sheikhs guy: I really dig your demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyvwpRNWWfA
>>
>>61415044
Don't forget to also Patch RawPutChar.
https://templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Kernel/Display.html
>>
What are we supposed to do with our soul /g/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cDlMIOltgg
>>
>>61418105
the dog's getting raped
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqfSJxxFMFI

Terry's fed up with the Intel bullshit too.
>>
>>61414031
TempleOS can be booted natively, Terry has a separate pre-built computer for that specific purpose
>>
>>61418210
>pre-built

eww
>>
>>61418209
after watching this video i was like "muh guuuns"
cianiggers/10
>>
>>61418209
thank god im using amd
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-17_14-56-49.png (58KB, 1699x262px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-17_14-56-49.png
58KB, 1699x262px
>>
Since we're already in 64 bit mode and identity mapped, I think (maybe wrong) a first approach could be to build a minimal kernel, strip out 16/32 bit code, store GOP framebuffer address in a register variable (r15?) load 0000Kernel.BIN.C at 0x7c00, call ExitBootServices, and jmp to kernel at 0x7c00 with patched RawPutChar.
>>61415116
I tried with VirtualBox but couldn't get the driver working, maybe I will give it a try on real hardware. Sound should work fine via the PIT. My TempleOS PC has a parallel port, I wrote a simple "gamecon" style routine for a SFC controller and it works great.
>>61415140
Thanks! It's outdated, I need to update the graphics routines for newer versions of TempleOS, the old bootable ISO I made still works though.
>>61415799
Right! Sorry, I was tired.
>>
>>61413346
TERRY A CUTE

A CUTE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61419387
>I think (maybe wrong) a first approach could be to build a minimal kernel, strip out 16/32 bit code
I don't know how to set up paging, but that part would have to be stripped too I would assume, considering the firmware does the identity mapping for us. Also don't forget that GOP likely doesn't support 4 bit color but 24 bit true color only. That needs to be taken into consideration as well.

>ExitBootServices
Don't exit the boot services if you can avoid it. I want to use TempleOS as my bootloader. I want to modify HolyC to be able to call firmware functions as a replacement for EFI shell or at least be able to return to the EFI shell without resetting the system. We just need somehow to make sure that TempleOS stays away from the firmware memory region when it loads programs. Also don't forget that UEFI wants the OS bootloader to preserve the run-time services. I have no idea what is going to happen if we let TempleOS just overwrite them. It would be important to know if UEFI somehow protects the firmware memory prior to ExitBootServices.

http://wiki.phoenix.com/wiki/index.php/EFI_BOOT_SERVICES#ExitBootServices.28.29
http://wiki.phoenix.com/wiki/index.php/EFI_RUNTIME_SERVICES#SetVirtualAddressMap.28.29
http://wiki.phoenix.com/wiki/index.php/EFI_BOOT_SERVICES#AllocatePages.28.29

>This call changes the addresses of the runtime components of the EFI firmware to the new virtual addresses supplied in the VirtualMap. The supplied VirtualMap must provide a new virtual address for every entry in the memory map at ExitBootServices() that is marked as being needed for runtime usage. All of the virtual address fields in the VirtualMap must be aligned on 4 KB boundaries.

>inb4 we manage to brick our motherboards
>>
>>61419795
a wild guess is we could maybe jump to SYS_RAM_REBOOT_END, skip all the 16/32 bit, page table and PCI BIOS setup. For testing, a patched RawPutChar could just bit-bang 24 bit values to the GOP frame buffer from TempleOS' 4 bit vga planes.
I'll give it a try without exiting boot services, can probably patch BlkPoolsInit to avoid overwriting memory regions set up by the firmware
>>
>>61420328
Thanks. You're doing gods work. I really hope we can turn TempleOS into a real community project that people actually can use before Terry goes completely nuts, since his conditions seems to be getting worse. You're probably the only sane person with a deep insight into the OS, so please don't get run over by a car. If I manage to find some spare time, I'm going to try to optimize Terry's matrix code with some SSE and AVX to take some load of the CPU, if he isn't already doing so, but my gut tells me that he did everything in sequence instead.
>>
>>61412173
>besides the codersnotes article (http://www.codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/) i havent seen templeos explored in depth

Is it wrong to want to make a HolyC compiler for Linux/Windows and expand it into a language a little more useful to keep Terry's good aspects of his legacy alive as he sinks further into madness?
>>
>>61420750
HolyC is nothing without DolDoc. You would need to port that too. In fact, port the resource editors too. TempleOS is HolyC and HolyC is TempleOS.
>>
>>61401382
stop asking questions cia nigger
>>
>>61400920
SUCK MY COCK CIA NIGGER

~Terry
>>
>>61400920
Can somebody give me a quick rundown on why Terry thinks the CIA is after him?

>inb4 cause he's schizo
Well no shit, but the idea must have come from somewhere.
>>
>>61420997
There is a theory that he got sterilized for being a sex offender.
>>
>>61420771
Interesting
Not sure then
>>
>>61420997
His ex-wife Diana called the cops on him.
>>
>>61420997
>thinks

the CIA IS after him. you're just another glow in the dark nigger.
>>
>>61421064
Was he actually married to PhysicsGirl or is this just a meme / result of his schizophrenia?
>>
>>61421136
Yes he was married to PhysicsGirl but she left him for an african american working in a civilian foreign intelligence service.
>>
>>61421194
How do we know this? Source?
>>
>>61413514
>web server
>TempleOS
i thought this shit didn't have a network stack
>>
>>61421384
It was on Terrys website but its all deleted after reddit hacked it, idk if there are relevant archive mirrors for that.
>>
>>61421462
Why did reddit hack his website?
>>
>>61421384
Source: Terry

"she fucked a CIA nigger"
>>
>>61404760
post clip
>>
>>61421469
It was r/atheism. Terry was getting too close to the truth.
>>
>>61421480
So that's why he hates niggers? Because he got BLACKED?
>>
>>61421498
Yeah dude, he emailed his ex-wife on stream constantly to win her back but the CIA nigger filtered his email address from Diana'ss email account.
>>
>>61421554
Shit, now I feel even more bad for him. Do you think he goes to /pol/?
>>
>>61421590
/pol/ goes to terry
>>
>>61421462
>>61421494
Why are you making shit up? No one hacked Terry's web site, he changed the site awhile ago when he went into monk mode and nuked all his streaming accounts.
>>
>>61421633
What does it matter, it's not like newfags care about it.
>>
Can i learn to quickly contribute to templeOS fork developments?
>>
>>61421677
You could help that Murphy guy to help with the UEFI port:
>>61412808
>>61413001
>>61413796
>>61414358
>>61414826
>>61414791
>>61415044
>>61419387
>>61420328
>>61420669
>>
So do you think Terry really doesn't know the name of Puppy, or is he hamming it up?
>>
>>61421948
He knows Puppy's name is Casino
>>
>>61422168
I'll be honest with you – I wasn't convinced when he said it.
>>
>>61421633
CIA nigger psyops
>>
fuck terry
>inb4 >t.CIA Nigger
>>
File: cia2.png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cia2.png
51KB, 300x300px
>>61423134
>>
>>61423134
>>inb4 >t.CIA Nigger
t. CIA Nigger
>>
File: terry futurefash.jpg (308KB, 1469x1102px) Image search: [Google]
terry futurefash.jpg
308KB, 1469x1102px
OC
>>
>>61423265
What the fuck is up the with the Black Sun? What does it mean. Wikipeida doesn't tell me shit.
>>
>>61423326
its some white supremacy thing
>>
>>61423350
Yeah, but what is the significance? There is some nep pagan occult shit going on. Do you think that the neo nazis know as much as we do and just use it to be edgy and mysterious?
>>
>>61423326
>>61423350
>black sun
>white supremacist
lol
>>
>>61423374
No.
>>
>>61423374
I fucking hate how anyone who takes even the slightest interest in European history and culture is branded as a "neo-nazi" and "neo-pagan". Fuck I just want to learn about my fucking history.
>>
File: 1443885448627.jpg (21KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1443885448627.jpg
21KB, 563x542px
>>61423326
>>61423374
I wouldn't worry about it, normie.
>>
>>61423422
Blame the neo nazis for their edgy identity politics and identifying with 1200 year old wood shitters. The old Europeans have nothing to do with our culture or civilization.
>>
>>61423481
I can practically smell the cum on your breath.
>>
>>61413514
Holy shit

this is the first practical real world use case for templeos

An entire operating system that we know for certain has not had interference from the CIA.

props man

Do you have a link to the site?
>>
>>61420997
Nobody really knows

Probably not even terry
>>
>>61400949
That moment in time were nerds were cool.
>>
>>61423720
Look up "Intel Management Engine" and weep.
>>
>>61423807
>What is Trannyboot
>>
>>61423880
Nothing I could run on a desktop motherboard.
>>
File: cianig.jpg (139KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cianig.jpg
139KB, 1600x900px
>>61418209
i always agreed ssemmx was bullshit and what the fuck did it do? just dumb crap and dumb math shit they made up like any other mathmaticians shit which is a religion
>>
>>61421719
i dont have any experience doing this sort of stuff before
>>
>>61401151
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
HE IS DRINKING AGAIN

Looks like he bought a 24 pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MBOvvHLBuo
>>
Live and die in blackness /g/ !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ87OOOSgR8
>>
>>61408281
THINN
>>
File: 1498498340346.jpg (52KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1498498340346.jpg
52KB, 601x508px
>>61426320
>More drunk Terry vids

a bitter sweet feeling. I wish he'd take his meds instead, but his vids are funny
>>
File: 1486673717069.jpg (7KB, 128x152px) Image search: [Google]
1486673717069.jpg
7KB, 128x152px
bump
>>
>>61420997
the CIA is after all of us, anon
>>
Why is he praying to God with his dad in one of his latest videos? Didn't he claim he can talk to God through his computer?
>>
File: 489375893475.png (9KB, 592x369px) Image search: [Google]
489375893475.png
9KB, 592x369px
>>61420669
Well, that got further than I thought it would... once we hit

task->fpu_mmx=MAllocAligned(sizeof(CFPU),0x10,task);

on the first call to TaskInit we get jammed up by bad MAlloc. I'm thinking... probably insane, pass the addresses of UEFI functions MAlloc and Free to TempleOS?
>>
>>61412004
>botnet

lol
>>
Can anyone tell me where I can find Terry's programming musings? I really enjoyed the way Terry just randomly jumping into TempleOS' codebase and start lecturing even the most intricate part of the kernel and compiler.

I'm reading old source again by myself but it would be nice if I can watch appropriate video whenever I get stuck. [spoiler] I'm reading only kernel source right now but have bad feeling that I might need some assistance while reading HolyC compiler internal already [/spoiler]
>>
>>61430327
this site has a heap of code walk-thrus
i got a certificate error but the site is legit
https://vc.gg/templeos/

there's also youtube archives
one of these should have what you want
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2JvKvUmoWdtE55ta15a3tg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XZSFX4YhqzXbt513F2sEA/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA/videos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4MaAY2tX70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JhIa2K67fw
>>
File: 90856789.png (43KB, 874x681px) Image search: [Google]
90856789.png
43KB, 874x681px
Getting there... gotta increase the heap size, I'll keep digging
>>
>>61401151

boomers gon' boom
>>
>>61413346
hot
>>
>>61411517
Tranny A. Davis
>>
>>61430917
hotter, hotter, hotter... colder..... HOT HOT HOT.... HOTTER
>>
>>61430508
Thanks!

So Terry's not coming back to these? Too bad. Last informative video I watched was him asking youtube community whether HolyC's switch case statement extension was niggerlicious or not.

Thought it was kind of cool but guess we'll never hear his revised opinion again.
>>
>>61408696
TempleOS is amazing and thanks for posting helpful advice.
>>
File: Terry.png (1MB, 1174x686px) Image search: [Google]
Terry.png
1MB, 1174x686px
>>61411517
Go back to a Chris Chan thread CIA nigger.
>>
>>61421590

The others are fooling with you anon. He never been married to Physics Girl. Check this girl's channel, look at her and think about it. There's no evidence of that and it won't, ever. It's all part of a schizophren's fantasies and /g/'s memetic syndrom.

>inb4 t. CIA nigger
>>
File: no.jpg (79KB, 681x800px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
79KB, 681x800px
>>61426320
i love terry, i wish i would just take his meds and tell me how my memory management is shit.

One of these vids once in a while is nice, but i feel temple OS is getting neglected
>>
le bump
>>
>>61408221
Doing gods work
>>
File: 898978987.png (26KB, 661x501px) Image search: [Google]
898978987.png
26KB, 661x501px
>>61431727
Ok, heap appears to be working, now gotta fix some issues with string literals and StrPrintCopy
>>
>>61435651
how about VGA emulation eh?
>>
>>61434915
I'd like to see him interact with fans again, that'd be nice
>>
>>61435801
That's the plan, to translate the VGA planar stuff to UEFI GOP framebuffer writes. Gotta crawl before I walk though, so serial debugging for now at least until I sort out the StrPrintJoin stuff, then I can patch RawPutChar.
>>
File: littleniggermonkey.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
littleniggermonkey.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
Terry's at it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qlbpWLmJ3c
>>
>>61435966
JUST
>>
Someone call Terry and tell him to quit drinking, tell him it's what the CIA wants or something
>>
I want to be a drunk like Terry.
>>
File: 1499190296439.png (98KB, 575x548px) Image search: [Google]
1499190296439.png
98KB, 575x548px
>>61435966
>>
>>61435966
He's still living with his parents?!
>>
File: 1446999369819.png (18KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1446999369819.png
18KB, 626x551px
>>61435966
>NigguNigguNigguNigguNigguMonkey
>>
>>61424684
> ssemmx

What are we talking about dos extenders now?
>>
https://youtu.be/HMsQ7muh8BE

Potato Nigger Dance.
>>
we need to help this man
>>
>>61434210
>>
I need a quick-rundown on what's going to Terry. (I've been very busy these months)

What happened to his channel?
Why is he no longer streaming?
Why did he start drinking beer instead of cola-cola?
I see him very depressed, Jesus Christ!
>>
>>61439366
maybe cuz you left him
way to go asshole
>>
File: KingTerry.jpg (53KB, 685x616px) Image search: [Google]
KingTerry.jpg
53KB, 685x616px
>>61439366
>What happened to his channel?
I think he said nigger or something and Youtube stopped him uploading
>Why is he no longer streaming?
underage faggots kept sending him links to porn so kept getting banned where ever he streamed
>Why did he start drinking beer instead of cola-cola?
probably something to do with "Dianna" and not taking his meds
>I see him very depressed, Jesus Christ!
Something about Dianna fucking niggers and maybe something to do with not taking his meds
>>
>>61439440
Thank you for your time.

What can we do to help it? Do not you think we should phone your parents to explain what's going on behind the scenes? His mental health is deteriorating.
>>
File: 1500064378776.jpg (38KB, 644x498px) Image search: [Google]
1500064378776.jpg
38KB, 644x498px
>>61439490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qlbpWLmJ3c
If you watch this you'll see his father speaks to Terry about seeing his Doctor, then Terry repeatedly says the Doctor is a niggermonkey

Terry will be going back to his Dr very soon I'd imagine
>>
>>61435966
lol his parents
>does God tell you to talk like that?
>what is going on?
>>
So much potential ruined by mental illness. Sad.
>>
>>61434503
>Fallout feral ghoul parents
>just got back from the casino
>can't hear conversation 4 ft away
The hilarity, cringe, and sadness mingle into a fierce cocktail on that one.
>>
>>61439695
Meant >>61439559
>>
GOOD NEWS. HE'S BACK ON HIS MEDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNtR6R5pGgk
>>
>>61439695
It's some consolation that when we're at that age we'll still have vidya because we grew up with it.
While the younguns enjoy their VR game reality or whatever the fuck the imagination fails ecks three three three
>>
>>61439808
Damn you're right. We're gonna age and die playing video games. I can live with that.
>>
File: 1500387395677.png (454KB, 390x601px) Image search: [Google]
1500387395677.png
454KB, 390x601px
>>61437113
>>
>>61426369
FAWK YEA!!!!1 https://youtu.be/LVkNOd4mILI
>>
>>61420997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62s3FinAoC0
>>
File: 1393794734067.png (7KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393794734067.png
7KB, 227x200px
>>61440217
>These people actually exist.
>>
>>61411517
this is a great idea lol
>>
>you're a hacker Terry
>where the fuck did it download
>>
>>61439719
why is he proving it to the camera as if he's inside an institution
>>
>>61439719
Not like its gonna help much with all the drinking
>>
>>61443751
he lives in a CIA prison
>>
>>61435966
is that a video phone?
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.