[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/co mmandline/2017/07/10/ubu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/commandline/2017/07/10/ubuntu-now-available-from-the-windows-store/

Windows just keeps getting better and better. Seriously, I look forward to using it every day!
>>
what the hell are loonixtards gonna do now that windows has the best of both worlds?
>>
>>61316191
Nothing because they don't care. Just like you don't care that you're still alive.
>>
>>61316205
lol got em
>>
>>61316205
wtf was that even supposed to mean
>>
>>61316089

>rated E
>>
>>61316288
Since english doesn't seem to be your native tongue. It means that you should end yourself since you're wasting time here on a nontrivial matter.
>>
>>61316311
like your mother
>>
>>61316411
>english doesn't seem to be your native tongue
>uses a sentence fragment
>>
This is new? I've been using their Ubuntu on Windows thing for like a year
>>
>>61316920
Before it was only in beta i think, although with this release it's still only available with the insider previews
>>
>>61316089
>a lot like a reverse wine
>not designed to run GUI
wew

Although normies will get confused because it is in Windows Store, further enchancing Microsoft's dominance.
>>
This is so fucking stupid. One of the points of Linux is to stay away from Windows. Not to mention Ubuntu is itself botnet.
>>
>>61316437
Technically English is the official language in pajeetistan
>>
>>61317180
>>a lot like a reverse wine
No it's not, at all. It's all native.
>>
>>61316089
>using a botnet
>>
>>61317451
WINE is also native, pajeet.
>>
>>61317725
t. tech illiterate ranjeet
not kernel mode
>>
>>61317681
literally unless you're living like stallman (in which case you dont own a cell phone and only use a crappy thinkpad running trisquel) you're either retarded or don't care about freedom

stop deluding yourself with "muh botnet"
>>
>>61317380
>he unironically uses GNU plus Linux because of ethical reasons
>>
File: 1495394183961.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1495394183961.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
>>61317863
t. rendering fonts in kernel
>>
>>61318093
Don't forget the scrollbars.
>>
>>61316089
Figures they offer the Linux kernel mostly developed by nsa
>>
>>61317180
>>a lot like a reverse wine
>>not designed to run GUI
>wew
Every Windows application that I'd want to run on Linux is GUI based and usually has issues.
Every Linux application that I'd want to run on Windows is CLI based and works perfectly.
>>
>>61317380
>One of the points
Many of people don't give a flying fuck about that ONE point.
>>
>>61317180
GUI works amazing well, especially considering the thing is still in beta. Besides, most useful Linux software is CLI-based.

The butthurt here is absolutely ridiculous and I don't even use Windows. This is simply a really cool feature, why is that so hard for some people to accept?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.