[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You always told me that he's a raging psycopath, but he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: jobs.png (653KB, 1032x589px) Image search: [Google]
jobs.png
653KB, 1032x589px
You always told me that he's a raging psycopath, but he looks very soft spoken and calm mannered here. What gives?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuB-d7jRkCw
>>
>>61309748
Is that his employee interviewing him?
>>
>>61309748
I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone
>>
>>61309748
not a psychopath but a crazy sociopath that literally cannot feel any kind of empathy for other people, he would probably skewer infants and burn them in giant bonfires to run his Apple trash if it provided lots of energy
>>
>>61309748
His gait is odd.
>>
>>61309748
Real psycopath, no Hollywood version, are very charismatic, playful and joy begin around people,but could use people like objects,fake emotions or looks like had empathy.
>>
>>61309748
he was just a perfectionist with a short temper. the rest is the media pissing on a public figure for attention as always.
>>
>>61309748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djEKllJJukk
>>
>>61309748
He killed the Apple GS/2...

He was okay in the 90s I guess but Apple was a different company. MACOS8, 9 and NeXT were the last good things made.

https://youtu.be/tlfTDlgAl_A
>>
>>61309748
He washed his feet in toilets.
>>
Sociopath

The term you're looking for is sociopath

They often do very well in business, well suited to the current global climate of ruthlessly competitive capitalism at all costs, not very good for communities and high trust scenarios
>>
https://youtu.be/37VaLvjw-3s

Remember this? I miss these nerds. Better than the pajeets and Amazon Bozos weird fucks we have today.
>>
>>61311174
what is up with all the Jordan Peterson posts lately?
>>
File: jobscrying.png (52KB, 730x618px) Image search: [Google]
jobscrying.png
52KB, 730x618px
>>61310250
>fake emotions
Then why did he act like an autistic child instead of keeping his cool?
>>
>>61309748
He was an extremely greedy and egotistical human being. Is it any wonder some people aren't fond of him?
>>
>>61312419
people realized that having messy rooms is not okay
>>
>>61309748
Because he took the philosophy of good external appearance while being garbage inside very seriously.
>>
>>61312421
Huh? Psychopaths hate it when they lose. They still have emotions, they aren't autistic.
>>
>>61309748
>Judging people by only their public image

People who appear nice and shy in public could be massive assholes in private.
>>
>>61309748
He knew he was being filmed.
>>
>>61312421
Every time him cried was to get something, this makes look him even more sociopath, fake emotions means sociopath could switch emotions easy because don't feel anything.
>>
people who scream and throw tantrums aren't in a constant state of throwing a tantrum, OP. are you an idiot?
>>
>>61312419
pseudo intellectuals appeal to the masses
>>
>>61309748
> why does it have to be emotional?
to sell it to idiots like you bitch
>>
>>61309748
homeboy killed hisself with aura crystals and homeopathic tiger penis extract despite having every possible fucking opportunity in the world to know better, lol
>>
>>61309748
>soft spoken and calm mannered
That's exactly definition of psychopath.
>>
>>61314802
like, a chinese peasant tries to cure his black lung disease by snorting up fat rails of ground-up cinnabar and rhinoceros horn: okay, but he lives in fucking Mordor, has a life's savings of $12 and nobody ever bothered to educate him on anything more advanced than how to shovel cadmium ore into a smelter. so what in the fuck was Steve Jobs' excuse!?
>>
>>61314900
It's not what you know; it's what you believe.
>>
>>61309748
Read his biography. It's pretty fascinating
>>
>>61315566
But beliefs don't trump facts. And he had every opportunity in the world to either look up the facts himself, or have the facts hand-delivered to him on a silver platter by every Playboy cover model in the last year.
>>
>>61309748
>badmouthing dead people
>>
>>61316253
But faggots aren't real people.
>>
File: 1496801092997.png (107KB, 1378x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1496801092997.png
107KB, 1378x1008px
>>61309748
Fun fact, this nigga was a, check it
>fruitarian
For a long time, juice fasting and all. No wonder the dumb fuck died from advanced pancreatic cancer.
>>
>>61315776
And you could say the same for every sincerely devout religious person.
As another example you devoutly believe Steve Jobs was the AntiChrist. No amount of proof to the contrary would shift you on that. The fact that you post vindictive threads about him is part of your pathology.
>>
>>61309748
Hitler liked dogs too.
>>
>>61317579
But there is no proof that Christ (as the Christfags see him) exists, so therefore there's no proof that the AntiChrist exists either. And I'm certainly not OP, just saw an opportunity to chime in.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.