[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ bros, what kind of hardware and OS i must have to escape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

/g/ bros, what kind of hardware and OS i must have to escape from jew surveillance? I will do something very important in the future.
>>
>>61298221
>doesn't know shit
>hurr duhr I'll be important I'm telling you
Fuck off kid.
>>
important like what? this is so vague. go to the wiki instead
>>
Temple OS
>>
>>61298297
>wiki instead
I know a lot of things, just wanted to see the views of /g/.
>>
File: adam-birkett-291598.jpg (3MB, 4000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
adam-birkett-291598.jpg
3MB, 4000x6000px
>>61298221
Are you finally going to kill yourself online live stream
>>
>>61298337
i legitimately can't assist you. are you trying to search topics online without being tracked by your isp, or are you trying to make sure you're not using botnet? literally describe what you're doing so maybe someone will help you
>>
>>61298396
>you trying to make sure you're not using botnet
Exactly. The connection I use is not in my name, so the ips is not a problem.
>>
I eagerly lurk
>>
>>61298221
Probally a librebooted desktop that can run qubes OS.
>>
>>61298515
>librebooted
>qubes OS
Degenerates in the team. no pls.
>>
>>61298221

https://tails.boum.org/
You're welcome.
>>
you live in a global surveilance state. there is no escape.

The only safe system is isolated physically from the internet.
>>
File: 1499591084814.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499591084814.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>61298221
PMP with no networking hardware or cameras for music and laptop with Libreboot should be your main devices. I recommend an iPod Video (5th gen) with Rockbox firmware and a Librebooted T400 with a GNU/Linux or BSD distro of your choice. Buy a new cheap prepaid flip phone every month. Take the old one, snap the main board in half, then dispose of it in a public secluded trash can in a restroom or something. Pay for everything in cash. If you need to pay for stuff online, then use Bitcoin. If you need a credit card, go down to a nearby gas station and buy a prepaid Visa gift card with cash. When withdrawing cash from your own bank account, withdraw it in random amounts. Do you plan on loading a gift card with $100? Withdraw $145 and go grocery shopping with it. Buy the gift card at the grocery store, and ask for the gift card on a different receipt (totally normal because it's a gift card). Then destroy the gift receipt and keep the one for groceries. You can't ever get sloppy. Tie those loose ends.

That's all the advice I can give. Good luck with whatever you're doing.
>>
>>61298221
You should assume you're always on at least one botnet. The trick is to make sure it can't lead back to your person. So,
>get 2nd hand laptop
>install a distro of your choosing
>never connect it through your own IP
>???
>anonymity
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.