[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I start&elaborate with Machine Learning? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 다운로드.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
다운로드.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
How can I start&elaborate with Machine Learning?

I don't have any degree currently since I failed to enter college.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/MachineLearning/
>>
>>61271881
Unfortunately it's too late.

Successful machine learning researchers are identified in elementary school machine learning competitions. Only the most creative, innovative, and gifted students are selected. If you were never aware of the process, then it means that you failed in the secret initial qualifiers, and weren't even close to earning a place in the program.

This process may sound harsh, but it would simply be cruel to try to train someone in the art of machine learning if they don't possess the raw talent.
>>
>>61271899
Thanks!
Reddit seems helpful if not related to humor or politics.
>>
>>61271904
btw since there are only a few machine learning experts in my country, Maybe I have a chance to ride a train.
>>
Bp
>>
File: r.png (43KB, 824x231px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
43KB, 824x231px
What do they mean by objective?

Trying to implement this, have seen nobody else use that term.
>>
>>61274099
it is the loss function, did you skip some chapters on your material?
>>
>>61271881
>tfw want to learn machine learning but don't know where to start, most only tutorials are the type of tensor.fit() or scikit.fit() tier shit where you don't learn the stuff behind meaning you won't be able to implement your own shit outside that tutorial.
halp?
>>
>>61274608
I see. Thank you. I just wasn't sure what they were referring to.

I'm learning from random resources I find online. Seems people use various terms to mean the same thing, and I haven't seen this one used before.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, should I increment the final error value by 0.5*λ*w^2 of each and every weight in the net? Even with a regularization strength of, say, 0.0005, that could get out of hand pretty quick, surely?
>>
>>61274685
Here

http://karpathy.github.io/neuralnets/

Extremely simple way to explain neural networks, and you'll have full capacity to implement one yourself after this (and it will be slow as fuck, but you can't really expect anything else).
>>
>>61274685
go through cs231n lectures
>>
>>61274734
 >>> w = tf.to_float(tf.reshape(tf.range(0,6), shape=(2,3)))
>>> loss = tf.nn.l2_loss(w)
>>> sess.run([w, loss])
[array([[ 0., 1., 2.],
[ 3., 4., 5.]], dtype=float32), 27.5]
>>
>>61275191
Nice.

Well, I'm trying to learn the stuff that happens behind the scenes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.