[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is jail breaking your phone worth it? what steps should i take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0784.jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
140KB, 900x900px
is jail breaking your phone worth it? what steps should i take or what stuff do i do to ensure that my iphone stays safe? have had it since 2014 and understandably it means a lot to me.
>>
this thread is fucking retarded, ask in the stupid questions thread
>>
>>61266707
im new here
>>
if you jailbreak the only dangerous thing is installing cracked apps, and they prob cant do more than make you restore your phone

also jailbreaking is mostly pointless
>>
>>61266752
how do you spot cracked apps? why is it pointless?
>>
>>61266681
Why are 2D women so much cuter than 3D
>>
>>61266809
Their expressions and viewpoint are fixed, so you always get their "good side"
>>
Jailbreak is dead, don't even bother
>>
>>61266770
not the same person but is their a particular reason as to why you would like to jailbreak your phone?
>>
I've been waiting for an iOS 10 jailbreak for fucking months.
>>
Your phone might not even be jailbreakable currently. Don't fall for any scams, there's a shitload of scam tutorials out there that claim X version is compatible when it's not. Check the jailbreak subreddit for legit jailbreakable versions of IOS.
>>
>>61267225
i want to add mods to my minecraft pe app
>>
>>61266681
Not any more. iOS 11 has all the good parts of Cydia and there's really no reason to do it.
jailbreaking is dangerous and exposes you to security issues.
>>
>>61267378
I just want to fucking have a 5x7 icon grid.
>>
>>61267363
underage b&
>>
>apple
>into the trash
>>
>>61267096
It was so easy back in the iOS 5 days
>>
>>61267096
What happened?
I haven't been in the jailbreak scene since 2012.
>>
>>61267492
the only reason is to either rice your phone or install apps that really aren't necessary. It's a fucking phone, you don't need most of the shit on cydia.

realistically you can get away without jailbreaking your phone. just dont
>>
>>61267492
Jailbreaks are coming out fewer and fewer. Tweak developers are leaving because the community is filled with children and pajeets. Jailbreaks Devs are leaving because of those children and pajeets and Apple is hiring a lot of them to improve their own security.
Its dead, and pointless to really care about it anymore.
>>
>>61267840
>>61268733
These guys get it
>>
>>61267020
Damn you are right
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.