[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gym wont let you get gym clothes out of locker unless you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: photobucket-new-policy-2017.jpg (12KB, 297x316px) Image search: [Google]
photobucket-new-policy-2017.jpg
12KB, 297x316px
>gym wont let you get gym clothes out of locker unless you pay them $400 because of a policy change while you were working out

there should be a law against this right? protecting citizens from sudden "policy changes while their intellectual property is stored on third party servers.
>>
>>61262240
>there should be a law against this right?
kek
>agree to TOS without actually reading
>"dude why did you do that, it's wrong!"
you agreed to it bitch. That's what you get for using "free" services.
>>
>>61262240
lol fuck off and host your own or pay like a man.
>>
>>61262240
Gym begin free parts fit equipment,yoga and wall climbing but instructors,pool and massages begin pay $50 per month.
>>
You don't own anything you put on the "cloud". You should have read the EULA/ToD, retard.
>>
>all these posters trying their hardest to be edgy
i dont have a photobucket you morons its a question.

show me where it says they can seize your content >>61262261

/g/ is full of memeing retards only now?
>>
>>61262381
>read the TOS for me!
fuck you. You are stupid to think that you own the contents of someone else's server. It's not edgy it's the truth.
>>
>>61262410
is that specific to the internet or something because thats not how it works in real life with cars and banks or whatever
>>
>>61262381
>thinks he has rights with an unpaid product
If you had paid for it, you might have a point.
Fuck up.

Your analogy is shit too.
You paid for the gym. You never paid shit for Photobucket.
Also no gym on Earth would do that, they'd get destroyed in court.
No BUSINESS would do that, in fact. Any sane business would change their terms on the day, not mid-way through.
>>
>using cloud services
>>
>>61262518
>he didn't buy his car outright
>>
>>61263362
i meant to say like leaving it in a parking garage then suddenly you aren't allowed on property and cant get your car
>>61263083
its called intellectual property, and they should at least allow you to get the pictures you had stored while the service was free, but they wont, unless you pay 400$
>>
Physical property is not the same as digital """property."""
>>
I learned this lesson years ago, self host or bust. Looking forward to IPFS for publicly sharing, there's tons of other things already for private self hosting your data and distributing it.
>>
>>61263897
>images
>intellectual property
>>
>>61263934
yes, namely photographs you took
>>
File: really.jpg (792KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
792KB, 750x1000px
>>61262240
>Using an online service as your only storage for anything that holds even the slightest value to you
>>
>>61262240
>he fell for the cloud meme
>>
>>61263950
Posting photographs you took on someone else's image host is almost always giving them the rights to do whatever they want with it.

If you want your pictures private, keep it on your own drives.
>>
Why is this photobucket thing suddenly such a big deal? This has happened with 100s of free image hosting sites before, I remember ImageShack specifically which was about as popular back then as photobucket is now.
>>
you can still access the photos? just cant 3rd party diplay? download them and host them on your own server retard
>>
>actually going to the gym
>not using the IRON gym
You have yourself to blame
>>
File: poop.png (109KB, 1313x399px) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
109KB, 1313x399px
>>61264304
No you cant.

Its a weird grey area where you can delete your albums and content but you cant view it unless you pay, that's why people are saying "ransome"
>>
File: 1483701641690.png (14KB, 325x262px) Image search: [Google]
1483701641690.png
14KB, 325x262px
>>61263897
>intellectual
>property
>>
>>61264339
Home exercise is top-tier.
HIITS plus your own gear can't be beat.

Gyms, especially in popular areas, is paying to wait from 5 to 15 minutes and be around loads of smelly shit people.
Some people can be right cunts in gyms, hogging the machines.
NOPE.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.