[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What moron would use this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icb R369FZZs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: facebook.jpg (62KB, 600x279px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
62KB, 600x279px
What moron would use this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbR369FZZs
>>
>he doesn't use a blimp to get to uni
>>
>>61236893
I am sure it has some very specific use such as dropping off machinery to remote locations or something like that

i doubt it was built for no reason
>>
: the ability to stay airborne for days and weeks at a time in order to achieve surveillance, search and survey tasks; and the ability to transport heavy goods point-to-point, without the need for expensive airport infrastructure.

So I can see that, if you are the us military and dominate the air you could safely fly that thing in a big circle with communication equipment on it for a week at a time, that would make sense
>>
>>61236893

One who has 50 tons of ammo they need moved
>>
>>61237441
But it's easy to hit
>>
>>61236893
Oh look, another zeppelin. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>61237498
US has air superiority, and no other force is going to come within hundreds of miles of it.
>>
>>61236893
thicc
>>
>>61237498
Just stay high enough that shoulder fired rockets can't hit it and you are 100% safe after the USA has had about 48 hours to decimate a countries airforce and surface to air missile emplacements

The USA currently uses tethered balloons at their bases flying at like 5000 feet for communications equipment and I have never heard of one shot down
>>
>>61237548
>decimate
>>
>>61237555
>decimate
the use of the word has changed, deal with it
>>
>>61237581
I will not.
>>
>>61237594
Eventually everyone who hates this use of the word will be dead, and the ones who use it to mean obliterate will be in control
>>
>>61237581
No, it hasn't. Plebs like you just keep getting it wrong.
Much like how 'literally' was bastardised into meaning figuratively, it literally does not mean figuratively though, no matter what some ponce in charge of the dictionaries say - literally means for something to be exactly as it is said to be, and decimated is to remove by a factor of 10
>>
>>61236893
[MUFFLED AYY LMAO IN BACKGROUND]
>>
>>61237609
I will go down in flames.
>>
>>61237615
>No, it hasn't. Plebs like you just keep getting it wrong.
yes it has stay mad

dec·i·mate
ˈdesəˌmāt/Submit
verb
kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.
"the project would decimate the fragile wetland wilderness"
>>
>>61237512
>U.S
>Superiority in anything other than obesity
Oh I am laffin
>>
>>61237656
Air Superiority is a military term and the US undisputably has it.
>>
>>61237642
>I will go down in flames.
Not if you use helium
>>
>>61237650
Decimate is to remove by a factor of 10.

Definition of decimate
decimated; decimating

transitive verb

: to select by lot and kill every tenth man of decimate a regiment
>>
>>61237656
There's no superiority like US Air Superiority.
>>
>>61237615
Perhaps a language like French is more to your taste, English is a decentralised and dynamic language where words only hold the meaning that most people assign to them.
>>
>>61237679
archaic useage
>>
>>61237701
Plebian usage
>>
>>61237687
>>61237672
Why are burgers so outrageously stupid and self absorbed? This is just blatantly untrue.
>>
>>61237867
>Why are burgers so outrageously stupid and self absorbed? This is just blatantly untrue.

lol?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.