[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm working on setting up a crypto mining operation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hi,

I'm working on setting up a crypto mining operation in a locale where electricity is cheap. I've learned that one key component is strong video cards.

The problem is that everyone has hopped aboard this train recently, and the demand is so high that these top tier video cards aren't available for bulk purchases. Even more than (2) is too many.

Are there any kindly hacker dirtbags that have a hot tip on where I can buy (6) or more high quality cards at a time, around $500-$1,000 each? Need for vendor legitimacy TBD...
>>
Buy from overseas, that's your only hope.
>>
>>61190999
meh. thanks but i need specific vendor or at least semi-specific. basically need an underground hookup.
>>
>>61190938
no purchase limits on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme at Newegg
>>
>>61191054
really? i was told that Newegg had very strict purchase limits...
>>
Kys faggot
>>
I'd be willing to put money on OP being brown-skinned.
>>
>>61191089
u won't say that to me irl i'm a marine and have saved 15 people's lives including 5 immigrant children from burning houses, and one of those 5 children was actually ur mom's prolapsed asshole. plus i'm gay so i'm offended
>>
>>61191114
i'm circumcised jew and love gold, does that count? we're so off track guys
>>
File: minermeme.png (1MB, 3520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
minermeme.png
1MB, 3520x1200px
Looks like tigerdirect might be able to help you?
>>
>>61190938
you can't purchase more than 6 1080 ti from amazon?
>>
>>61191171
u might have a problem when u go to checkout
>>
>>61191183
nope, try it. can't even do more than 2.
>>
File: mining cards.jpg (74KB, 1187x507px) Image search: [Google]
mining cards.jpg
74KB, 1187x507px
>>61191073
Depends on the model
I picked two cards and was able to add 6 of each and go to checkout
>>
File: 1445153896556.gif (1MB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445153896556.gif
1MB, 250x333px
>>61191048
>need an underground hookup.
>hacker dirtbags
>crypto mining

Hello new friend, it seems you have made your way to the wrong website. You seem to also think that the hacker formally known as 4chan is willing to dish out his top-tier NSA botnet resources to anyone who asks for it. You are wrong

Please refrain from using this website as you are too inexperienced. Consider asking this question on quora.com for a more entry-level and IQ friendly answer.

kys
>>
>>61191348
haha, credit where it's due, i'm new to /g/

def not new to 4chan

i do need a hookup, and was hoping this crowd could help.

however you are hilariously mistaken if you think i don't speak your language or that you are smarter than me. i will garnish my stir fry with the dried up flakes of your loved ones withered eyeball gelatins, and sesame seeds also mmmmmmm
>>
>>61191348
>top-tier NSA

XD
>>
>>61191249
hmmmmmmm
>>
>>61191576
why haven't you pulled the trigger
>>
>>61193717
wanted to find something a bit cheaper than the cards recommended itt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.