[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you still use gnom, /pol/ ? >We recognize and cel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gnom.png (29KB, 140x139px) Image search: [Google]
gnom.png
29KB, 140x139px
why do you still use gnom, /pol/ ?

>We recognize and celebrate the strength we gain from our diversity and seek to defend and extend it wherever possible. In doing so, we reject discrimination including that based on nationality, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.

>The immigration ban re-introduced in the United States tonight runs counter to the GNOME Project’s core principles. This ban stands in the way of collaboration and inclusion.

>We stand with the affected individuals of the immigration ban and affirm our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and continued collaboration with members from all over the world.

www.gnome.org/news/2017/06/the-gnome-foundation-statment-on-immigration-ban/
>>
Not amerifag, don't care.
I hope indians will take all your jobs!!!
>New India with Trump as president
would be fun
>>
>>61170294
DWARF
>>
>using gnome in the first place
I use NSA/Windows like a true patriot.
>>
>>61170294
What other DEs are there?
>>
>>61170935
None, use terminal
>>
>>61170294
The fact that they even feel the need to make a statement ridicules the gnome project even more.
>>
>>61170294
wtf i hate gnome now
>>
>>61170935
MATE aka the better version of GNOME.
>>
>>61170935
tmux
>>
>>61170294
Women can even install Linux lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.