[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>christmas 2015 >amazon accidentally ships me a fire stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 614Z1ThdeXL._SY355_.jpg (25KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
614Z1ThdeXL._SY355_.jpg
25KB, 355x355px
>christmas 2015
>amazon accidentally ships me a fire stick by mistake
>try to return it
>they can't figure out who it was supposed to go to, they let me keep it
>try to use it
>it was never activated because i didn't pay for it
>fast forward to now
>finally decide i want to use it

wat do
>>
>>61155883
Kodi you fucking idiot
>>
>>61155883
Plus that sounds like bs since Amazon pre-loads people's Amazon information into the stick before sending. So either you're lying or Amazon fucked someone over and you have their Amazon access but i doubt that because they would've wanted it back.
>>
Root it.
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+activate+my+Amazon+Fire+TV
>>
>>61156632
>>61156540
When I try to sign in, it says the account information does not match an Amazon account. I Googled it, and apparently this is because they shipped me one meant for another person.
>>
>>61155883
GIVE IT BACK JAMAL
>>
>>61157380
Did you even read the post? I tried to send it back but they couldn't figure out what to do. They just told me to dispose of it or give it to someone else.
If I contacted Amazon support, what are the chances they would activate it for me?
>>
>>61157463
Well considering they told you to keep it, there should be no reason why they wouldn't activate it for you.
>>
>>61157463
Only one way to find out; if you have a reference number for the last conversation, that might speed things along.
>>
>>61157498
Nah, it was way too long ago.
>>
>>61157539
It's not saved in your email or anything?
>>
>>61157649
I talked to the tech support guy over live chat, and like I said, it was back in December of 2015.
>>
>>61155883
give it back Tyrone.
>>
>>61157665
Just fucking hand it back to whoever you stole it from and save yourself some dignity. Filthy stealing jamals have no place here
>>
I highly doubt amazon would've let you keep it knowing it has someone else's account information on it. They would've definitely told you to send it back and probably gave you a months free prime to compensate for the inconvenience.
>>
Why the fuck would a fire stick have preloaded account shit on it? Can't you just login with your own?
>>
>>61155883

jamal, take the toothpick out of your mouth and look for the reset pin
>>
You guys are retarded
Jamal clearly jacked it iut of someones home
Owner locked it and now Jamal cant unlock it
Give it back
>>
>>61155883
Why would you put something like this in your home?
>>
>>61155883
Just be aware that 1st gen Fire TV Sticks (the one you have) now run almost unbarebly slow now. I just upgraded my Fire TV stick to a Fire TV box because the lag was too much.

Maybe of you keep your stick running in Kodi almost all the time, it won't be that bad.
>>
>>61157340
why don't you call them and explain the situation you autistic neet
>>
you could put kodi on it, but internet streams are always shit and if you want to stream from a home server to it, then it will just lag

they're shit basically, i build a htpc instead
>>
>>61155883
Run Plex

Fire stick is God tier
>>
>>61155883

Install Gentoo.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.