[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to order pizza online >order website requires nonfree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: burak.png (216KB, 661x613px) Image search: [Google]
burak.png
216KB, 661x613px
>want to order pizza online
>order website requires nonfree javascript
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

nonfree.pizza
chat.nonfree.pizza

The contents of this post Released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
>>
Reminder to all /g/ posters to hide autistic threads like this.
>>
>>61154175
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as pizza, is in fact, GNU/pizza, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus pizza. Pizza is not an meal unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU crust, topping utilities and vital food components comprising a full meal as defined by POSIX.
>>
>>61154200
Don't tell me what to do with it and I don't want to be a fan of the world and the world of the world and the world of the world and the world of the world and the world of the world and the world of the world and the world of the position that you live and have no doubt about it and I am not a big man and you are not a good person for the new year and I'm so proud of your work for your life and I am so proud of you
>>
>>61154175
We need to write free JavaScript for the site to make it work. Then we may send it to the owners.

How hard would be to reverse-engineer the non-free JS code? I'm not a webdev, my thing is microcontrollers.
>>
>>61154268
LibreJS exists, goodluck making webdevs use it tho
>>
>>61154175
Thank you for respecting the authors who respect your freedoms :)
>>
Hey nfp :3
>>
>>61154175
>not having a deep freeze full of tendies in the basement
>letting a corporation know where you live

It's like you aren't even /g/, Anon...
>>
>>61154175
> 2017
> Buying things online
> Going to a proprietary grocery store
> Buying closed sourced food when recipes exist
> Not growing your own food
> Not foraging for scraps in dumpsters where they literally give out food out for free
>>
>>61154175
Where is the pizza recipe on that site? Also is it any good? I'm a bit skeptical of jellybean pizza tasting any good
>>
>>61156824
https://nonfree.pizza/recipes/
idk if its good, i dont own an oven so i havent tried making it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.