[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did coding knowledge did he have to learn before he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (990KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
990KB, 960x960px
What did coding knowledge did he have to learn before he created silkroad?
>>
why don't you send him a letter and ask him?
>>
A lot. You need to have a heavy background in both cryptography and general security in relation to web development to do what he did
>>
>>61148960
how do i go about this
>>
im not sure, there has to be a way. you'd have to see where he's located and contact the prison website something like this
>>
Pretty much none, half his web server was on stack overflow
>>
File: vitaliik.png (110KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
vitaliik.png
110KB, 500x532px
like a month of self teaching php and nginx. he had no significant academic or professional programming experience.

he fucked a lot of shit up and hired people to help him but it wasn't enough. the site got hacked and ddos'ed and was leaking his IP for months through the captcha.

overall a case of the general rule that the only people willing to commit crimes are incompetent.
>>
>>61148920
he made it in microsoft frontpage
>>
>>61150437
By writing a sign on your forehead that says "take me to fucking jail senpai"
>>
>>61150871
I thought it was in mspaint
>>
>>61150526
Instead of maybe it's the incompetent ones who get caught rather than only incompetent people committing crime? You're fucking retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>61148989
nope because he got busted
>>
>>61150526
HAHA you never heared about good ones and never will
>>
>>61148920
>I showed you my dick. Now show me yours
>>
>>61154084
name some faggot
>>
>>61150526
>captcha
I used it all the time and never saw a captcha. Fuck off.
>>
>>61150526
stfu
>>
>>61156316
>>61156497

...if you read the arrest warrant, you'd see this was exactly how the fbi was able to locate silk road's servers.

his real identity was found through a google search. back when OpSec was a trendy word to use, people said he had bad OpSec.

These days the grown ups call him a fucking idiot because smart people don't commit crimes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.