[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with people having their Bluetooth and nfc on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Kazuma.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma.gif
4MB, 480x270px
What is it with people having their Bluetooth and nfc on for no goddamn reason?
>>
>>61143514
>people
Normies
>>
>>61143527
Agree, sometimes they didn't even turn it on purpose, they just don't know better, or how to turn it off
>>
>>61143527
I'm a semi-normie and even I don't pull that shit, it's tech illiterates
...So normies, I guess
>>
There are 3 stages of nornie to pro user:
1. Don't turn them off becsuse you don't know how or don't care
2. Become a freetard/feel pro because you turn them off
3. Actually use these features and don't turn them off because you know that these features are all in the same WLAN module which noone turns off and thus there is basically no extra power draw. Also you realize that news tend to overpanic when a security problem arises and because you actually understand what is going on you know that basically noone is actually affected. This is what being a grown up white male is like
>>
>>61143514
You mean why do people leave things on the default setting?

Because it works.
>>
>>61143877
and ofc u forgot the most important you giant normalfag:
4. only turning them on when you actually need them.

if i leave my house i turn off wifi and turn on 4g, if i need bluetooth for something i turn it on, and i only have nfc turned on all the time cuz im developing an app that uses it.
>>
>>61145489
You would script that if you were actually a power user that wanted to do that, you're just a normie
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.