[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this crap unusable as fuck compared to a trackpoint or a mouse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Laptop-Touchpad.jpg (46KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Laptop-Touchpad.jpg
46KB, 600x337px
is this crap unusable as fuck compared to a trackpoint or a mouse, or am i starting to have an old fashioned grandpa syndrome? i had to fix my mother's laptop with this crap and my arm feels paralyzed after 45 minutes of using it. im 24 years old.
>>
>>61142306
I feel you man. 22 myself and working with those, especially bad ones, drives me nuts.
The glas trackpad of my elitebook is kinda okay, but the one of my parents considerably cheaper laptop makes me want to drink bleach
>>
>>61142306
>>61142341
>not using keyboard to navigate
>>
extra large ones are -okay-
it's definitely the worst input for cursor control possible though
>>
why isn't there a bluetooth or nfc clit mouse with an adhesive back for sale yet
>>
>>61142306
Works good on macs due to a lot of gestures which reduces the amount of hunting down icons/buttons on the screen.

Never used one I liked on non-apple laptops though.
>>
Depends on the machine. A few years ago I bought an Acer Aspire E15 and hands down, it has the shittiest touchpad in existence. If a new laptop wasn't such a waste of money, I would trash this piece of shit.
Never again Acer. And fuck the touchpads with integrated buttons in particular. Whoever invented that is worse than Pol Pot.
>>
>>61143831
I'm on an acer chromebook 14 right now and the trackpad is godly.
>>
>>61142306
They're god tier on Macbooks because of the gestures that lets you minimize to desktop, swipe up to see all the windows you have open and swipe side to side to switch between your different virtual desktops, but they suck dick on Windows laptops
>>
>>61142306
Nah track pads are just shit, if I need to do something with a company laptop there's a micro mouse in my drawer I can pop in which is a shitload easier/comfy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.