[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST WANT A PAIR OF EARBUDS THAT WILL FUCKING STAY IN MY EARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1493703690971.jpg (65KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493703690971.jpg
65KB, 576x1024px
I JUST WANT A PAIR OF EARBUDS THAT WILL FUCKING STAY IN MY EARS WHEN I GO FOR A RUN REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Just wrap the cord around your ear senpai.
>>
>>61141865
glue them
>>
You haven't heard of ear hooks?
>>
monks
>>
>>61141881
this
>>
>>61141933
>ear hooks
Dubs guy gets it.
>>
>>61141881
NOT WORKING FAMPAI
>>
>>61141933
Might try them, do they work?
>>
>>61141865
Tennmak pro dual driver
>>
>>61141865
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06ZYX6Y1T/

I have a huge problem keeping ear buds in. My ears seem to push them out even when sitting still. Over ear hooks never work. These manage to stay in when i run though.
>>
>>61141865

I like the bluetooth ones that have the sort of neck halo thing. They put all the shit in the neck thing so the weight isnt in the ear buds. Those work for me. The ones without the neck thing are shit.
>>
>>61142067

These fail for me. Again the neck ring kind.
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MY LATEST GREATEST NIIGGABUDS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

end your life millenialfag
>>
>>61141865
Skullcandy Method Wireless are what I'm using. They're pretty much perfect
>Skullcandy
yes
>>
File: w95e.png (730KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
w95e.png
730KB, 1920x1080px
>>61141865
Soundmagic E30 or if you want cheap shit that just works with earhooks, VE Monk Plus with Expansion pack and Yurbud covers.
>>61142159
>Skullcandy
>>
>>61142003
Yep. Those that came with the Extension Pack from Venture Electronics worked well with the Monks.

I haven't tested them on the Auglamour RX though.

I'm more of a fan of IEMs anyway.

The only time earbuds are any good for me is when I'm driving (not being able to hear the car engine makes controlling speed to be a little disorienting) or when I'm sleeping (isolation not a big of a problem. The form factor is surprisingly not that bad for lying on your side; IEM tips tend to have a tendency to jam against the walls of my ear canal).
>>
I bought SoundPeats QY7 a while ago, never heard of them but I wanted to try some new brand I've never heard of

They're really good, sound quality is good, they go deep into your ear and stick good, and they're pretty solid, I slept on them, sat on them multiple times and they still work
>>
>>61141865
Get on ear headphones, retard. In ears are shit and uncomfortable and always gets lost and tangled.
>>
>>61141865

HEY I BOUGHT HOLOCAUSTER BUDS ON JEWMAZON FOR A FEW SHKELIM

I'M A SHILL BUT WHATEVER
>>
>>61141865
get pic related and they will never leave your ears again...
>>
>>61142159
>Skullcandy

My nigga, everyone who shits on skullcandy has probably only ever bought the cheapshit $15 buds. The cheap stuff is terrible but the higher priced stuff is pretty good. The hesh cans sound better than any beats I've tried, and they are 60-100 depending of it you want them wireless or not.
>>
Anything with the plastic over-ear design is good in my experience.
>>
>>61142516
>The hesh cans sound better than any beats I've tried
They're Hesh line is garbage. I had them for a year and thought they were pretty good then I switched to Superlux HD 681's for 2 weeks and tried to go back. Holy shit, they're just all bass and nothing more. They do isolate pretty well in terms of leak but they still sound like shit.
>>
>>61141865
Ran with my Koss Porta Pro today, they don't have this problem.
>>
>>61142650
did u look like a 90's jogger
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.