[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with your hardware when you're not playi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2570569-c.jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
2570569-c.jpg
19KB, 350x350px
What do you do with your hardware when you're not playing games?

I usually just mine something profitable but e lectricity prices have gone up where I live recently, can't find anything decent, so I'm mining chancoin. Hope it goes somewhere.

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

pic semi-related
>>
>playing games

No one plays manchild games here. gb2/v/
>>
[spoiler]burstcoin[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1455302753081.jpg (191KB, 1920x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1455302753081.jpg
191KB, 1920x1052px
>>61136553
Photo editing and video editing for myself and some friends.

Not sure what else to do when not gaymin desu.

Pic semi related.
>>
>>61136553
Mining 4chns while I can.
>>
>>61136553
Einstein@Home
>>
site mirroring and seeding
>>
But i never close my games anon
>>
Use my GPU with mpv. That's about it
>>
>>61136553
I wouldn't mine shitcoins, just use something like Nicehash if you don't mine a more promising cryptocurrency like ETH, BTC, LTC, ZEC, ETC, etc.
>>
I'm mining (You)s.
>>
>>61136584
this made me giggle
>>
File: wtf.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
1MB, 300x191px
>>61136553
WTF are you talking about? I play 24/7.

DoTa, CS:GO, Warface, World of Tanks.

But can I do that mining thing while playing? I really want money.
>>
>>61139754
>Nicehash
know of any other "renting" service, or is that just about the best one?
>>
>>61136553
Browsing the web at 144hz is underrated
>>
>>61136559
Ok old man
>>
I had a RX480 crossfire setup for a year or so.
Now they're just mining ethereum.
Vandalized my brother's PC, that he left behind because he was away from its 1070.
I have to say, I miss my crossfire. NVidia drivers are shit.
Was hoping to buy Vega, but it doesn't look like it's gonna be an option.
>>
>>61140501
Samefag on NVidia drivers.
Let me explain.
Last Novideo card I owned was 8800Gts whatever(512 I think) but I mostly used it on my linux box, just for vga output.
Before that, I had a GeForce 2 MX 32Mb.
I kid you not, it's the exact same interface from the year 2000.
WTF NVidia?
>>
>>61140248
Sure is.
I love shitposting at incredibly hihg speeds.
>>
>>61140217
It's probably the best simply due to the large size of their pools and the fact that they captured a huge amount of the market. However if you only want to mine say Ethereum, you're better off doing it directly via a ethermine or nanopool due to the lower fees. OTOH if you're going to be switching algorithms or you only want to deal with BTC payments, Nicehash is the way to go.
>>
>>61136561
How much storage are you using and which pool?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.