[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the significance of panels like this, where there clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: captcha human assessment tool.jpg (445KB, 1010x646px) Image search: [Google]
captcha human assessment tool.jpg
445KB, 1010x646px
What is the significance of panels like this, where there clearly is no accurate replies but there is a winning combination of panels you can select to get Captcha to approve?

Here's an outrageous idea you can ridicule, can't disprove, probably won't be able to forget once you think it and might make you consider what other things you haven't considered.

What if AI is operational at a low-profile level and analyzing humanity? Assessing us. Seeing how we respond when there is no right answer.

Do we still try and click a few boxes hoping we win and get Captcha to pass? Do some people just click on skip when they get these and hope for a more friendly set of boxes?

Could the answers to questions like these help AI have key insights into humanity? Why would they want these insights?

OR, why would Captcha would have such a glaring and ongoing glitch? Something with so many interesting dimensions that fit perfectly into a psychological assessment tool?
>>
Additionally, have you considered the irony of a computer asking YOU to take a little test every time you comment to PROVE you're a human? I get the direct meaning of it and that just makes the effect more powerful because some significant majority (probably) will just pass right by it, more likely to laugh at the idea that something so outrageous as a mass human assessment tool would come with a nuanced, ironic and audacious feature as to ask all the humans to "prove it".

Of course humans would ridicule that idea and laugh at the idea of such a thing. On a site that consumes humans. Addicting them to post on it's threads. Generating more and more posts and more and more data coming through the captcha human assessment tool.
>>
Apparently there is not a thread where this idea fits.

No interest or too uncomfortable of an idea to consider? I don't get it, unless this outragous possibility I posited happens to be absolutely true. The machines wouldn't want this to be discussed. Certainly not widely understood or awareness come to it. If it were true.
>>
I only click through until I get one I have to solve. Even if there is cars in one where I'm supposed to click them, I just skip.
>>
/g/-Consumer Technology
>>
it's for bots you dumbass, click skip and move on. christ.
>>
>>61132426
Click skip dumbass
>>
>>61132426
Also it only counts a square if the object occupies more than, 15% of the panel by area. This just makes you look stupid Anon.
>>
I click the street signs and then verify. Sometimes it werks!!
>>
it's supervised machine learning.

google's ai is trying to learn what cars look like, so when you say "theres a car in square x in this picture" it can say, "okay this is what another car looks like" and build a mathematical model of what it thinks cars look like based on thousands/millions of inputs like that.

The more times it repeats this, the more accurate it gets at knowing what cars look like.

The skip thing is just for when it thinks there might be a car in a picture, it's not quite sure, but it wants to ask a real human to make sure.
>>
It's an assessment tool for the machine, Neo.

The reason why captchas are free is because they are used to train the neural networks behind image recognition algos.
>>
>>61132706
>>61132426
I'm telling you, try it. When it asks for a car or street sign, select the opposite. It asked me for a kite and there was a blimp. I clicked the blimp and verify, it posted my other post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.