[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/an swerman/2016-05-23/.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1492000899966.png (279KB, 850x728px) Image search: [Google]
1492000899966.png
279KB, 850x728px
>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-05-23/.102406
>According to a 2015 study by the Japanese Cabinet Office, only 30% of Japanese high schoolers use laptops, and only 16% use desktop computers.
>>
>>61122219
Keitai pasta inc?
>>
>Japanese high schoolers
Good luck to even trying fit desktop computer to Japanese apartment
>>
>>61122312
this
I always wondered how they are even able to live in such small apartments

t. giantfag
>>
File: optimism gone.png (259KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
optimism gone.png
259KB, 640x480px
>>61122312
>>61122342
It's not even only high schoolers.

I remember an episode of GCCX (pic related if you don't know the show) where they visited one of the ADs (I think it was Nakayama) at home and his apartment was basically just a bed, small tv, gaming console, some books lined up against the wall and a small toilet closet.
>>
>>61122342
>>61122402
Overpopulation, especially in the Tokyo area. Smaller sized apartments are more common I suppose.
I don't know why, but Japs have always had a hard-on for smaller/cuter electronics. Laptops are pretty small compared to a desktop, but they can go even further: smartphones.
There's a reason why Sony made most of their smartphones water resistant: it's because they extensively use them everywhere, even in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1486795991500.png (123KB, 644x780px) Image search: [Google]
1486795991500.png
123KB, 644x780px
>>61122219
The average Jap is more tech illiterate than your grandmother.
>>
File: 1498392356311.png (141KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1498392356311.png
141KB, 500x464px
>>61122598
I blame console gaming being so huge over there.

Tell a Nipponese about the concept of PC gaming and he'll probably go pic related.
>>
>>61122598
That's because your average jap is literally the age of your grandmother.
>>
That's a lot more than I expected. I don't know many people who own desktops/laptops these days (I don't live in Japan though). They only need their phones.
>>
>>61122706
biggest problem next to overpopulation: japanese arent doing the hentai
>>
>>61122678
or they would look at how overpriced PC parts are over there and that ton of Japanese games don't even have PC versions there and fuck off.
the market is fucking horrible for PC gaming in Japan unless you just want eroge
>>
The whole world is like this.
Now that smartphones have replaced computing devices for the general population, most people don't need a general purpose computer, they never did.

Go ask any random gen Zer if he knows how to use a computer, they'll be fucking clueless.
>>
>>61122570
>I don't know why, but Japs have always had a hard-on for smaller/cuter electronics.
Their hands are too small and their muscles are too weak to handle anything bigger than a notebook, bless 'em.
>>
>>61122768
How is that an issue? You yourself state that overpopulation is an issue. Their population is merely stabilizing to a more sustainable level. Japan is not a large country and doesn't have a lot of living space, something this thread is a product of. A country doesn't need to have a continually growing population. Western countries only want that ( and by extension mass immigration ) because of the welfare state and social security.
tl;dr Japan's population is merely stabilizing.
>>
>>61122402
What more do you need?
>>
>>61122598
>you need the latest model tablet pc consumerist content consuming device to get "up to date" technical skills
>intel needs its shekels

fuck off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.