[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use laptop running Manjaro for work >half the company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 11

File: news-062717-petya.jpg (55KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
news-062717-petya.jpg
55KB, 770x433px
>use laptop running Manjaro for work
>half the company computers get hit by ransomware
>now everybody wants me to install Linux on company computers
>i work in fucking accounting

what the fuck do i do /g/?
>>
>>61118766
how hard is it to install linux?
>>
>>61118781
as much as its hard for these cheapskates to pay me for it
>>
>>61118766
Well if you'll get paid to do so and it's within your power do it so long as you can recover data and get things running smoothly

Alternatively find some way to get rid of this ransomware
>>
>>61118793
well, that's exactly the problem

you see, faggots don't want to pay me for it. they say it's already covered with my contract since there this little part saying "other jobs" even though it's my job to pay the company bills and run the books

also, i would be required to take the responsibility for the network while the IT department gets to play video games and pick up their pay check. yes, i work in a company that is run by nepotism

i'm fucking livid. i'm so close to quitting right now
>>
>>61118766
> >now everybody wants me to install Linux on company computers
You meant to say there are no people responsible for IT, you don't have any specific Windows-only services and such?
>>
>>61118825
just install linux
if you signed a retarded contract that's your deal
just do something easy baby tier like linux mint on all of them or something
>>
>>61118859
furthermore you can just laze around while it installs and at least exploit the opportunity

just do it one by own and wait for each one while doing whatever the hell you want because everyone at your company sounds retarded and doesn't know you could do multiple at once
>>
>>61118766
i saw 3 of these threads today
why don't you see them on other boards? seems like somebody's shilling linux hard
>>
>>61118766
do they realize that wont help them get their files back?
just tell them to pay the ransom if they dont have backups
>>
>>61118825
Sounds like you should.
I would, and I'd let them know exactly why.
>>
File: 1498418508298.jpg (387KB, 1280x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1498418508298.jpg
387KB, 1280x1008px
>>61118881
Really makes your neurons fire
>>
>>61118838
see >>61118825

everything goes through web apps, and a couple of programs that do require windows would probably work in wine or qemu and KVM, i know because my accounting software works with no issues in wine but that's not the issue here

the issue is my being pressured into something that's not my fucking job

i was told that i should stay extra hours

what the fuck
>>
>>61118766
How do these exploits spread and how come it's mainly whole companies that are affected rather than individual users?
>>
>>61118902
Yeah, just tell them to get rekt.
>>
>>61118825
>yes, i work in a company that is run by nepotism
sounds like ukraine shithole to me
quit, or tell them to fire the IT department to save money
or get in with the IT department and tell them their paycheck is on the line because hey you are the one in charge of the books
>>
brb boss talk

this is gonna get nasty
>>
>>61118905
an amazing number of companies pirate windows
and get away with it
>>
Ask for a raise.
>>
>>61118923
tell them if they are retarded enough to get hit by ransomware, they won't be able to use linux
>>
>>61118825
>>61118902
honestly try to put some pressure on IT as much as you can
>>
>>61118923
keep us posted anon
>>
File: EXHI015320.jpg (123KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
EXHI015320.jpg
123KB, 447x537px
>>61118902
Tell them to make their IT department do it and stop treating you like the wagecuck you obviously are.
>>
>>61118933
that doesn't make sense even pirated windows get updates
>>
>>61119028
They pirate windows and either don't bother updating or update but leave network settings as default instead of tightening down on it like a cunt around a black dick.
>>
>>61118766
>LIEE
Just say you don't know how to install Linux, and that was an IT guy that you don't remember that installed for you. You are an accountant you are not expected to know how to install Linux.
>>
>>61118766
>what the fuck do i do /g/?
easy
>no problem m8s, just cover the linux license fees
>it's $500 per computer
>>
get them to abolish the bring your own policy
that's probably how they fucking got it
>>
you know if you did do this they will bitch and moan about linux being too different and make you reinstall windows. not being linux hater just realistic
>>
File: 1322615842122.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1322615842122.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Looks like I have to dump some DLLs for export addresses and hook them to prevent deleting files and shit, and add some administration privlages for fopen/_s and CreateFile, while I'm figure out how is that ransomware works. This will be fun.
>>
>>61119074
This, but use a realistic amount.
>>
>>61119124
thats why we hired you technowiz
>>
There is ransomware for Linux, too. This wouldn't accomplish anything.
>mfw everyone in this thread is retarded af
>>
>>61118766

Nice stop, are you publishing under fantasy specifically or just fiction?
>>
>>61119199
You forgot to mention how it is pretty much impossible to get infected without running shit like browser or the whole DE as root.
Retards can't use command line.
>>
all right, i have half an hour to clean my desk and vacate the building so it'll try to keep it short for people who are interested

i didn't quit, i got fired.

boss and his cronies were adamant that i have to do it and do it for free i shall, because "other work" and shit

i was adamant that i will do jack shit for free and even take the responsibility for the network when there are 4 other guys who's job is just that

some highlights:

1. But you have to do it, because they (the actual IT staff) don't know how, they only know Windows.

2. You have to do it, from the goodness of your heart.

3. Why do you keep insisting on getting paid for that, are we not paying you well enough?

4. Why do you keep insisting on getting paid for that, haven't we treated you well?

5. You have to do it, or we will simply replace you.

6. There are others who can do both things (my job and IT job) as well.

7. You can install that Linux thing and then you can train our IT staff to maintain it, there problem solved.

8. What do you mean you want to charge training as well?

9. You know we don't pay for extra hours here.

10. You're fired.

As far as nepotism goes, this place is the worst. IT department is being run by some owner's cousin who employed his gamer friends. Funny thing is, it appears that's it's their fault the computers got locked with ransomware because none of their computers run now.

I was really unhappy about this job from the start, I just didn't expect it to end after 5 years over a fucking computer.
>>
>>61119422
sounds like it's better to get fired than put up with those asshats
>>
>>61119422
Wew, sorry about that shitty outcome. I wish you best of luck for your next job.
>>
File: 1383897450053.jpg (47KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
1383897450053.jpg
47KB, 470x600px
>>61119422
>5 years
Once again OP has proven to be a faggot.
You better find a job that won't get fucked up by your stupid former employers, because if you use them for reference they will talk shit about you.
>>
>>61119422
well damn, hope you find a decent new job.
>>
Just give yourself a raise. You work in accounting.
>>
>>61119422
Good shit OP
>>
>>61119422
>IT department is being run by some owner's cousin who employed his gamer friends
that's hilarious
>>
>>61119422
Good luck!
>>
>>61119422
You're lying or a retard.
>>
>>61119422
What fucking shithole you live where you can get fired like that?
After 5 years working for the same employee I would expect you to have a decent contract making it really hard for you to get fired like they did.
Also leaving the building in 30 minutes? Is that a joke?
I hope you are trolling OP.
>>
>>61118825
Never quit. Just don't do it and get fired. You're going to want unemployment.
>>
>>61118896
Source on image? Penis enjoys.
>>
>>61119422
>reddit spacing
hmmm
>>
>>61118766
Do you want to keep your job or do you want to become the IT guy who also does accounting?

Say no. Tell them you had it done and don't really know how to set it up. If you already opened your big yapper then tell them to hire someone because you can't guarantee them their data will be safe from hackers and viruses(buzzwords normies understand to mean risks).
>>
ITT phone posters that can't keep up with the thread and only read the OP
>>
>>61119422

Assuming (you) aren't LARPing/attention trolling, lawyer up.

You got hired to work specific functions in accordance with your training, education & experience. They fired you after issuing illegal orders for you to take on responsibilities ... without pay or any compensation .... that are way outside your field of expertise.

Especially the part about their incompetent IT department. Those guys fucked up hard, yet they are still employed?

The company couldn't just hire some temp techs to do the installations in a couple of days?

I personally think you're a lying attention whore. But, on the off-chance that you're not, sue the living fuck out of them. Of course they can argue you're an employee and "have to" behave like a slave and do whatever you're ordered. In reality, they could order you to work in the nude or eat a plate of shit straight from your bosses asshole. If they fired you for refusing to do those things, you'd have the same rights as you do under current circumstances.
>>
>>61118825
Well if it's contract then you have no choice. Commandeer the IT department for the day, and manage them to install linux. Space work over the day(s) to make it comfy for you, and do your fucking job while realizing that this is actually good for you. Now you're the bean counter who can manage it, and install loonix. This will probably save you from a layoff. Not realizing that the change of pace "work" could benefit you fucking shameful friend.
>>
>>61119422
God damn

You better get your self a god damn lawyer and look into possible lawsuit, file for fucking unemployment and clean up the fucking floor with their asses.
>>
>>61118766
Install Linux, you just got a chance to make everyone your bitch(aka to be a sysadmin)
>>
>>61118902
>the issue is my being pressured into something that's not my fucking job
Contract says that it is your job. Stop whining, and save the company anon.
>>
>>61118825
Don't do it. It's none of your business, no matter what they say. If they force you just say there's too much work and you can't do that alone (which is quite true).

You have an IT department, that's their job, if there's too much pressure and they just want that from you quit, this kind of company will give you bigger problems sooner or later.
You can even accuse them for mobbing, I don't know if that's a thing in your state.

I just come back from a big project (a big concert worth more than a million €, I don't know for sure) and when things are done right everybody just do their job, nothing more or less. If from a higher level someone asks too much you just say "we can't do that" and it's up to them to find another route
>>
>>61118933
wrong, if it's a properly set up the companys networking runs on an AD/linux equivalent server where the spread of the viruses is much more effective, and they spread because many companies that are somewhat relevant have a testphases for patches aka they aren't patched when your home computer is

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff647981.aspx
>>
>>61119422
>Install linux
> Or be fired
Op chose to be fired. Well could've seen that coming from the first post.
>>
I don't understand why they didn't just format the fucking computers and reinstall Windows?

Sure, you can get it again if you are absolute shit but it would get things up and running as fast as possible while avoiding teaching normies to use linux, no matter how easy it is.

As far as I've heard it's basically impossible to get data back once encrypted unless you pay up. Then again, OP said it's mostly browser shit so it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>61119422
> You know we don't pay for extra hours here.
Heh.
>>61119564
> I would expect you to have a decent contract
Depends on the employer, they don't allow to cuck themselves this easy.
>>
>>61118902
do it, faggot. you will become anon, the savior of IT. you will never be fired, will be up for a promotion/raise and probably get a bonus at the end of the month.
>>
>>61119134
>but a realistic amount
>clearly over 300 usd so they just leave OP alone
what do you mean by realistic
>>
>>61119786
> will be up for a promotion/raise and probably get a bonus at the end of the month
> we don't pay for extra hours here
How?
>>
>>61119689
honestly he did the right thing
>they want him to do it on a shit load of computers
>"""""""""IT"""""""""" wont help
>theyre not paying him extra for setting aside to clean shit up even though hes clearly an accountant
>theyre asking him to stay late
>OP implied hes not being payed well enough
hope they go under
>>
>>61119623
>lawyer up
>at-will employment
>>
>>61119422
>But you have to do it, because they (the actual IT staff) don't know how, they only know Windows.
>they only know windows
>they dont know how to click next
jesus.

oh and more power to you anon
>>
>>61119827
he becomes the reliable guy who saved the company. people tend to be grateful for that sort of crap, and mostly in the long term. If OP didn't want to help, he could have just said "I'm not good enough to do it", but instead choose to be a faggot and got fired. good riddance.
>>
>>61119870
> people tend to be grateful for that sort of crap
> we don't pay for extra hours here
Again, you know that isn't the case.
>>
>>61118766
Oh god, just get ready to install windows again after 2 or 3 weeks.
>>
lmao is this in Sweden? Our system have been down over 24 hours and no fix is in sight.
>>
>>61119617
>reflecting this much
>>
>>61118825
Don't listen to these cucks who tell you that you should do it.
Either play stupid like the rest of the people in your company or offer to manage the systems for a significant raise.
Doing free work for another man is the ultimate idiocy.
>>
>>61119827
>How?
OP is bean counter, and knows the financial situation from the company. IT department only knows windows, and installation of Linux would render them all useless. Layoff IT, OP gets a raise for added responsibilities, rehire Linux capable IT staff which consists of one less person, and that money saved funds op's pay raise. No one can argue with this, because it would actually save the company tens of thousands of dollars anually.
>>
>>61119888
>white country
>get rekt
You should blame the immigrants.
>>
>>61119903
You missed the nepotism part
>>
>>61119880
paying extra hours =/= being grateful.
>OP does it
>six months for now an higher position in accounting opens up
>who shall we promote? random faggot or savior guy?
>tough choice

not everything is written in contracts.
>>
>>61119914
If he was of shithole, propably the random faggot. Be a good worker is negative point out of Europe/Asia.
>>
>>61119851
>honestly he did the right thing
Instead of easily securing his future, he decided to get fired.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>61119908
>You missed the nepotism part
You missed the "gaining this much power, and becoming godlike bulletproof part by just doing something simple".
>>
>>61119952
Yea ok, we live in the real world bud
>>
Do it but ask for financial compensation
>>
>>61119914
You know what happens in the real world?
As soon as you do something for free people will expect even more free work from you.
You installed linux on all the systems? Well guess who will have to fix them when something goes wrong? What? You want extra payment for that? Why? You did it for free the last time :)
>>
OP is a LARPer. Sage this thread.
>>
>>61119968
>Yea ok, we live in the real world bud
You apparently don't if you think making things harder for yourself is the correct answer. OP didn't want to do something he was contractually obligated to do. OP didn't take advantage of this opportunity, and got fired, because it's the real world.
>>
OP probably isn't even American, so "lawyering up" won't work.
>>
>>61120003
He was given an opportunity - do work for free or do no work
>>
>>61120019
>He was given an opportunity - do work for free or do no work
This was the opportunity that op missed when op decided that he was better off being a whiny faggot.
>>61119903
>>
>>61120019
>do this extra work for free and keep your job or find a new job
>>
>>61119996
>for free
he has a salary, if i remember correctly.
when you have a job, you are paid to fucking work for 8/10hr a day.if your usual job is accounting, and for one fucking day you are asked to swap to IT, you fucking do it. you are not getting scammed. you are working during your work hours.
but i'm talking to people who'd rather get fired than do a slightly different job for one day.
>>
>>61120019
Well now op is now doing no work. Problem solved?
>>
>>61120059
Do you ask your plumber to fix your car? Doing 2 jobs worth of work = more pay than 1 job
>>
>>61118825
Where do you live where a company is this retarded? Some kind of a 3rd world shithole?
>>
>>61120059
This
>>
>>61120077
doing a job at a time = pay equal to 1 job
>>
>>61118766
Why are there no threads about this? WannaCry was all over the place but no one seems to care about this one.
>>
>>61120077
if i did, he would charge me for fixing my car. not for plumbing and fixing my car
>>
I wouldn't go for it. If they insist, sure, but you should say that with linux just having one guy install things isn't going to work, they need a support infrastructure and you can't be the entire IT department.
>>
>>61118825
>i'm fucking livid. i'm so close to quitting right now

If they expect you to do what is not you job in extra hours FOR FREE, then quit and let them rot.
>>
>>61118766
install linux preloaded with your own timebomb ransomware. Ask for raise. If no raise, leave, profit. from ransom
>>
>>61119422
Did the right thing there, OP. Any company that is run on the kind of incompetence you're describing is not worth staying at long-term. Although, I'm surprised you actually managed to last a whole 5 years at a shit hole like that.
>>
>>61120125
No, you would pay him to fix your car and demand he do plumbing work for free in his own time
>>
>>61119422
Sucks that you lost your job but if you care about keeping it then you could try getting re-hired later.
The entire company is basically shitting themselves silly because their entire computer system is down and they took it out on you.
>>
Taking a job you are not trained to do is the perfect recipe for getting your ass raped when (not if, because there is no uncertainty) something will go wrong.
I work IT, I would never ever do accounting no matter what.
>>
Get fucked OP. Post this on redtit you slav faggot!
>>
>>61118902
You have a dedicated IT department in your company and they're still making you do that? Either youre lying or you should be gtfoing at 5 mach from that company.
>>
>>61119422
did they ask you to wash the IT staff's cars too? christ
>>
File: 1469783971926.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1469783971926.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>61119422
>mfw I'm responsible for the malware that got you fired
>>
>>61120260
This.
Especially when the company's fucked, you'd better have an exec that or a manager to have your back if something goes wrong.
OP would've been screwed if he did it.
>>
>>61118825
Don't do it, really! It's not you job so sue them and profit.

Hope you live in USA or Europe, then you win the case with an ease. "Other jobs" only apply if you are qualified to do it and technically you are not because you don't have a degree and you are not covered by any insurance if you magically fuck up the job that you were not technically trained to do. If you do it and something happens, then you have to pay for the damages out of your own pocket.
>>
>>61120394
Faggot he said later he already got fired
>>
>>61120411
Well then he should sue the company and profit.
>>
File: 4d7.png (825KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
4d7.png
825KB, 700x700px
>>61120334
xDD
>>
>>61118766
>Manjaro
kys
>>
>>61118781
>>>61118766 (OP)
>how hard is it to install linux?
Its not even that.... its retards who dont feel like, or are to retarded to update ever since WanaCry... they released the god damn patch in MARCH!!!!!
>>
>>61121586
And yes... i spelled too, wrong... call me retarded all u want...
>>
>>61119422
>You know we don't pay for extra hours here.
Good riddance

t. blue collar worker
>>
>>61118766
>Ooops

I'm going to start using this
>>
>>61118766

ask 50$ per
>>
>>61121843
>>>61118766 (OP)
>ask 50$ per
100 sounds more fair... thats less than Windows
>>
>>61122053
>>>61121843
>>>>61118766 (OP)
>>ask 50$ per
>100 sounds more fair... thats less than Windows
Never mind, im retarded... was thinking of a antivirus......
>>61122053
>>>61121843
>>>>61118766 (OP)
>>ask 50$ per
>100 sounds more fair... thats less than Windows
Well... with all the shit u have to deal with.. w10 costs something like 60... but with these problems, id say its worth 100
>>
>>61118825
Holy shit, you must be retarded. Just tell them you don't know how to install linux, and that your friend did it for you.
>>
>>61119422
you lost the job but you won at life
>>
>>61118881
1. This is the technology board. Why would we be talking about this elsewhere?
2. Look at the news. There is a huge wave of ransomware that only affects Windows
3. Who exactly do you think would pay to shill a free OS?
>>
>>61122669
Pay? No one mentioned money, anon.
Hmmmm...
>>
>>61118766
Is this new WannaCry?
>>
>>61119914
Haha, holy shit the naivety. This only works in good companies, which is clearly not what OP was working for. They were exploiting the fuck out of him. Any "gratitude" coming from them would have been purely for show, and they wouldn't do jack shit for him.
>>
>>61122751
I guess you're confusing shilling for basic fanboyism then.
>>
>>61122815
Yes. They're calling it GoldenEye
>>
>>61119061
Do people really forget who installed stuff in their laptops
>>
>>61119914
You missed the part where OPs company is clearly full of cucks who dont give a shit
>>
>>61118766
>what
Now you get a promotion. Which will be necessary in order to implement the requested upgrade to Linux.

Problem solved.
>>
>A "Kill-Switch" has been discovered and users are advised to create a file "C:\Windows\perfc" to prevent the ransomware infection. Based on the way the malware is coded, if "perfc" already exists on the system it won't allow the malware to run.

I'm fucking stupid, what kind of file ?
>>
>>61124259
just a file
a file with the name of 'perfc' under the windows directory
>>
>>61124339
so a text doc is fine ?
>>
>>61124357
as long as the file is called perfc & in the directory its fine
>>
>>61124376
k, thank you anon
>>
>>61118825
>while the IT department gets to play video games
no it doesn't
>>
File: IMG_9394.jpg (107KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9394.jpg
107KB, 340x480px
>>61118766
There won't be a place to hide.
>>
>>61124473
in case you are slightly retarded, that means that perfc.doc is NOT FINE, perfc, without extension, is
>>
>>61118825
This is your time to shine op. Install linux on all pcs then after a while make a shitty script that acts like malware and ask for some ransom money. You are now the new blackmailer ...
>>
I dont understand this at all.
Just try your best and if you fuck it up, so what? You were never qualified to do that.

I assume that the entire problem here stems from "extra hours wont be paid", whereas those hours that you will be installing linux are all extra hours?
well obviously I wouldnt do that either, but that culture itself is already broken to hell. Who the fuck works for free lol, this must be an american thing.

Anyway, i read that you got fired. I would have obviously done the task because they are right to ask you to do things when your contract specifies "other things".
Does your contract also specify that you have to do them FOR FREE? That's the real kicker here and I think you should have really made that point.
Yes they can force you to work that task but does the contract seriously state that you have to do that for free? I seriously doubt that.
>>
Yeah mang you should totally move over their whole infrastructure to Unix amateur style then bounce the fuck out, then enjoy the schadenfreude as they try and figure out how the fuck it all works.
>>
File: computers-were-a-mistake.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
computers-were-a-mistake.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>61119932
>securing his future
>at a company that won't reward him for putting in extra effort
OP did the right thing
>>
>>61125183
I guess I am.

How do you create a file without an extension then ?
>>
>>61119932
>rly mks u dink xDDDDDDDDD faggots are cucks IRL

really think of killing yourself, dumb /pol/ memespammer fucktard
>>
>>61127033
have windows show filetype extensions, and then rename and just delete the txt
>>
>>61119422
i feel disgusted.
but you are probably better of is that was the daily shit you have to tolerate.
>>
>>61119853
Depends on OP's location. If he consults a lawyer, the worst that hapoens is he wastes 10 minutes getting told he has a fat chance. The best outcome would be a lawsuit for punitive damages over discrimination.
>>
>>61119952
Confirmed for never had a job at a shit company.
Logic doesn't work with them, which is why op got fired after refusing to work for free.
>>
>>61127388
Or just right click and "Create file"
wtf anon
>>
>>61118766
If you want to be a dick, have your lawyer draw up a contract to perform this service. If installing linux is not in your job description, then make yourself a contractor to perform this extra task for extra money.
>>
>>61119422
>from the goodness of your heart

Normals really bringing the heat.
>>
File: file.png (118KB, 1453x789px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
118KB, 1453x789px
>>61127920
wft are you talking about?

Any file creation has an extension. "Create File" doesn't exist:
>>
>>61131041
Create any kind of file, then rename it and delete the extension (".txt", for example)
>>
>>61131204
Right. This is how you can create an extensionless file. That other anon who said just right click and "Create file" is wrong
>>
>>61118766
tell them to pay the ransom, tell them it's the only way to get the lost data back (it isn't)

I'm sure all of this would make some fat slav in piece of shit Latvia or Russia very happy.
>>
>>61119422

> IT Staff only knows Windows
> IT STAFF
>>
>>61131370
>it isn't
If they encrypted your files with a valid key pair and they have the secret key, yeah it is.
>>
>>61118825
simple solution. teach one of those lazy IT fuckers how to run through a basic calamares installer and have one of those over payed clowns do it
>>
>>61119599
>Do you want to keep your job or do you want to become the IT guy who also does accounting?

This. Learn to say no, that's not what you're paid to do, it's not your fucking job. Don't do it.

This is coming from someone who also works in accounting but is spending most of his time programming to automate lots of shit.
>>
>>61120136
Realistically, how hard would it be to do this?
>>
>entire company uses linux & osx
>out of 500 people only ~2 people use windows and they're network admins
>none of this affects any of the company
>>
>>61119932
>Really makes you think
Yeah. Keep licking your employer's shoes, IT.
>>
>>61118825
>backdoor linux
>install linux on every company machine
>collect data on every single person in the org

You've been handed a golden opportunity, OP. And you're not even in IT, so you technically can't be blamed for it.
>>
File: empty_file.png (37KB, 798x439px) Image search: [Google]
empty_file.png
37KB, 798x439px
>>61127920
>>61131041
>>61131204
>>61131310
I think that anon was confusing it with Linux where this kind of thing is possible
>>
>>61118825
force the IT department to install linux. damn, wasn't that in their job description?
>>
>>61119571
Depends on how unemployment works where OP is. In some places you don't qualify for unemployment if you're fired.
>>
Tell them to hire a fucking IT department.
>>
>>61127033
>this is /g/ in 2017
>>
>>61134506
Makes you miss the Fermi fire on the dance floor, doesn't it?
>>
>>61118933
More usually "This is our pile of license keys and contracts, yes I know it doesn't match whatever the fuck is on those machines out there, I don't know how any of that happened, do you think I have time for this? Too bad lets move on"

-continues ad-hoc buying Windows licensing at a reasonable but not 100% rate
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.