[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Create a certification >Charge $300 per exam attempt >Need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ccnpserviceprovider.jpg (22KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
ccnpserviceprovider.jpg
22KB, 360x290px
>Create a certification
>Charge $300 per exam attempt
>Need to pass 6 exams to get your certification
>Create no study materials for the certification
Why is this allowed?
>>
That's how a scam works.
A university degree is much the same way.
>>
>Need to pass 6 exams to get your certification
Thought they were only 2 per cert, are you counting various certs?
>>
>>61114894
>No study material
they want you to be employed in the industry after doing a degree to get your ccnp

if you want an ez life do the ccna
>>
I don't think anything screams scam more than
>cert expires after 2 years
>>
>>61115309
This is the biggest load of bullshit I've seen in a while. How the fuck can they get away with this? Does a university degree expire? Of course not.

I get that times change and systems are updated, but the NEED to retake and recertify constantly is a joke.
>>
>>61115327
>Does a university degree expire? Of course not.
Actually, if you have a gap in your resume of longer than 6 months, eg. you spent more than 6 months unemployed after graduating, your degree is effectively worthless in the eyes of HR and you might as well be a self-taught because you will be treated the same way, and that way is down the office shredder.
>>
>>61115309
five years would be more reasonable
>>
>>61115363
No amount of years is reasonable.
>>
>>61115363
How is that more reasonable than never expiring?
>>
>>61115366
Let's say you got one 20 years ago, why should anyone give a shit?
>>
>>61115383
let the people hiring you decide that.
>>
>>61115393
Might as well give them the expired diploma.
>>
>>61115187
CCNA SP = 2 exams
CCNP SP = 4 exams
The CCENT isn't counted in the SP track so you can't use it. You have to take two exams to get the CCNA
>>
>>61115344
>He bothered to put the year he graduated on his resume
If you can't figure out how to cover a gap in your resume with "Self Employed LLC" and then act like you thought the interview was for a 1099 contract but you guess w-2 is ok then you'll never manage to compete with pajeets who claim 4 years of "experience" for the 4 years spent at an ITT teir indian diploma mill
>>
>>61115472
At this point, why not lie?
>>
>>61115487
I can't bring myself to outright lie but after I graduated college I opened an LLC for the purposes of taking gigs subcontracting for cable companies and onsite repair people until something better came up.

You gotta kinda wait until they're desperate one day and they give you a gig as a last resort and then you get more and more work but I picked up a regular job before I even got a single work order but people asked if I was available after I was working.
>>
But does it actually help you get a decent job if you have no degree? As a neet this is what interests me.
>>
If you have a grade in telecom, it's of course a fucking waste of time and money.
We took a look at it in our university (in Spain) but it's just a cashgrab for undergrads or unsecure new graduates.
I would consider it only and only if the business you work in pays for it and you've totally forgotten the network architecture basics.
>>
>>61117299
>Spain
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.