[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's no streaming site that allows you to stream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 2574.gif (479KB, 499x386px) Image search: [Google]
2574.gif
479KB, 499x386px
>there's no streaming site that allows you to stream movies and series to watch with your friends

s-so that's how cool internet is in the future huh
>>
>>61114645
Xbox 360 used to have it with Netflix
>>
>what is Cytube

You have to host your own illegal movies though, I wonder if Google Drive still works, or everyone pay for a VPS, done.
>>
Cytube and rabbit?
>>
>>61114685
Don't they cap your bitrate to 1300 or something?
>>
>>61114645
There is
rabb.it
>>
>>61114645
what does this even mean
>>
>>61114685
>>61114704
I want to stream it myself, not watch something from YouTube at the same time.
>>
>>61114789
how would that even work?
U can host shit on server and then stream it

You want a service like Netflix that would pretend that it is you that's streaming the thing while it's them for some autistic reason?
>>
>>61114664
rip
>>
>>61114885
normie

if you knew you're internet history youd know livestreaming started with ppl playing vids and movies and video games for their online friends and forming groups with a line-up of different streamers

it's still exists today but it's also still underground af which is what OP is trying to say, that streams like that aren't mainstream and in fact are shut down regularly

and also that in the past, before broadband was widely accessible, people would watch movies and stuff together at each others houses and that in a sense the future has been a step backwards since now everyone is expected to buy a copy of a movie only for themselves to watch
(same with music, vidya, even tv shows)
>>
>>61114789
The use Skype you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1488941934018.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1488941934018.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>61114982
>2017
>paying for shit
>calling others normie
>>
>>61114789
syncplay
>>
>>61114789
>>61115064
>I want to stream it myself
mpv/vlc can stream.
>>
Just have a plain http server and serve a video on it. You can try to use HLS if you'd want actual live streaming/latency, but it'd be easier just to tell everyone to access the file at the same time
>>
>>61115049
Oh look another poor nigger on the run as usual
>>
File: 1493530750326.jpg (51KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
1493530750326.jpg
51KB, 480x482px
>>61115168
classist or racist?
>>
synchtu.be

Do I really have to say more?
>>
>Download whatever the fuck you want
>Make sure container is mp4 and audio/video codecs are supported by your browser
>Install the rabb.it plugin for your browser and open the video inside your browser
>click the rabb.it extension button and share the tab the video is in
>you and your bros jack off to whatever fucked hentai you want
>>
>>61115275

I can't wait to do VR gang bangs with anons so we can listen to each other masturbate.
>>
>>61114982
>livestreaming started with ppl playing vids and movies and video games for their online friends
like what?
on 256kbps adsl with 64kbps upstream?
im asking seriously, did people stream 320x240 video for friends to watch on 800x600? im a 3rd worlder so obviously you got 1mbit-up first, but did you use video for anything other than 5fps blurry video conference? before at least 512k up?
>>
http://syncplay.pl/

Load an http:// file with a supported video player.
>>
www.treesnetwork.com
>>
There are plenty of streaming sites.

just invite your friends over to your place and watch it on putlocker or something
>>
>>61114645
Plex
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.