[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: Gmail still remains a bad email service, even thou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: scroogled.jpg (36KB, 925x521px) Image search: [Google]
scroogled.jpg
36KB, 925x521px
Reminder: Gmail still remains a bad email service, even though Google says they will stop scanning emails for creating ads by the end of this year.

Read why: https://stallman.org/google.html

Gmail won’t scan e-mails for ads personalization: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/06/gmail-will-no-longer-scan-e-mails-for-ad-personalization/
>>
why should I care
I block all adds
>>
>>61096071
>why should I care that someone is fucking my gf I don't have to watch it.
>>
>>61096091
more like
>why should I care that someone records a video of my gf in public
>>
>>61096187
>why should i care that someone records a video of my gf and I and then sells it to pervs to fap to?
>it's not like I have to see those people fapping ?
>>
>>61096216
exactly
it doesn't affect me
>>
>>61096234
you deserve royalities at least, they're scamming you and everyone else daily.
Too bad you're too stupid to understand the implications of a society that noramlizes survailence.
We're totally boned because everyone is so fucking blissfully ignorant like you. It makes me sad for the next generation.
>>
>>61096291
not him but my main concern is paying my bills nigger
fuck do I care
>>
There are two choices:
>Abandon Google/NSA/Botnets and isolate yourself from the vast majority of the population Stallman style
>Accept that some things just have to be accepted regardless of how much you dislike them
Ostracizing the abnormal is one of the most basic human tendencies; you won't get people to convert to PGP signed email, or JewtonMail, or whatever other alternative you dream up.

Simply accept your Google overlords. You can't win.
>>
>>61096187
ha, cuck
>>
>>61096291
Not really.

It's a small price to pay for the convenience of all the Google services. Maps, email, keep, drive, etc.
>>
>>61096816
the payment is almost never worth it but most do not have a choice, many don't even know they even have a choice.
>>
>>61096291
You can use their service in exchange. Free market and stuff.
>>
>>61096035
everyone already uses cock.li

or airmail.cc for professional uses
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.