[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally all you fucking people do is argue like little girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

literally all you fucking people do is argue like little girls fighting over whose turn it is to be the princess

manchildren, all of you.
>>
>>61093214
Who bullied you?
>>
applefag is mad
>>
dubs and we all get unlimited RAM
>>
>>61093243
No one. It's just that we can't have nice threads and there's a reason for it.
/g/ hates dissenting opinions and everyone who doesn't agree with me should kys

>>61093247
I have never used an Apple product in my life.
>>
>>61093214
i want to be a little girl
>>
>>61093273
Being nice is just another form of being hypocrite
>>
File: back to tumblr.png (317KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr.png
317KB, 546x700px
>>61093273
>nice threads
>>
>>61093214

WHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHY ARENT MY OPINIONS BEING VALIDATED BY ANON WHAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>61093793
I'm not some hugbox safespace asshole
It's just weird that you people can't go ten minutes without (a) accusing each other of shilling, (b) devolving the conversation into an irrelevant flamewar or (c) devolving the conversation into a weird diatribe about how Indians and Chinese people are ruining technology.

Every single thread ends in one of those three things.
>>
>>61093857
>I'm not some hugbox safespace asshole
>Complains about why it's not a hugbox

It's like that because it keeps you Reddit faggots out.
>>
>>61093269
roll
>>
>>61093920
yup.

fuck off, OP.
>>
>>61093920
>>61093999
what good is a forum you can't use to talk about anything?
>>
>>61093920
>4chan is my personal place to be an edgelord
kek, this is the definition of a hugbox
>>
>>61093920
>Talking about things is Reddit.
OK, kid.
You've got to admit it can be a bit frustrating to not be able to have even 1 salvageable thread, ever, though.
>>
>>61093214
This is not a place of discussion, you faggot. This is a place of shitposting.
>>
>>61093214
but in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
>>61094016
You need to have the psychic fortitude to wade through the sewers to find the treasure, Anon. Maybe you should go back to your clean little leddit circlejerks if you can't handle the sewage.
>>
>>61094128
>I'm tuff cuz I browse this forum n not that one
>>
>>61094128
That's like deliberately flooding your house with sewage to keep the robbers out.
>>
>>61094144
You're the one whining, Anon.
>>
>>61094157
That's why you have the psychic equivalent of a mudroom, anon.
>>
>>61094027
>Hugbox - a derogatory term for an environment, usually on the internet, in which a group with similar interests gathers to discuss topics in what they intend to be a safe, comforting, and confrontation-free environment.

>safe, comforting, and confrontation-free

No it's not, people disagreeing with everyone else is the fucking opposite of a hugbox
>>
>>61093389
>Being nice is just another form of being hypocrite
is there any explanation or is it just an unreasonable banter?
pure curiosity
>>
wtf I hate /g/ now
>>
>>61093214
WELCOME TO /G/ TECHNOLOGY REDDITFRIEND!
>>
>>61094953

Being nice requires hiding ones real opinions
>>
>>61093214
This is not russian kid, kiddo.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.