[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any python libraries that can detect blacks in photos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: psych.jpg (58KB, 366x355px) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
58KB, 366x355px
Are there any python libraries that can detect blacks in photos or at least separate by ethnicity?

Pic related is what I want: detect blacks and provide the confidence in its prediction.
>>
I'll be honest - I'm working on a plugin for my camera system
>>
File: real asia 1.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
real asia 1.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>61086566
nice thread
>>
>>61086769
Yes, yes - everybody is poll and all white people are nazis.

Now answer the thread?
>>
File: output.png (793KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
output.png
793KB, 1024x768px
So I tried with opencv.

LMAO
>>
File: output.png (679KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
output.png
679KB, 1024x768px
IT WON"T EVEN DETECT THE NIGGER IN BLACK AND WHITE. wtf man
>>
>>61086630
Does python have built in library for automated weapon turrets?
>>
>>61087262
No but my camera has a speaker and I like saying 'nigger' :^))
>>
>>61086630
Sounds like one of my questions when I get the old security system sales call.
>Do your security cameras differentiate those of a darker skin persuasion?
They usually don't call back.
>>
File: AfterDetection.jpg (309KB, 976x600px) Image search: [Google]
AfterDetection.jpg
309KB, 976x600px
SUCCESS - my dream of automated shouting at niggers is one step closer
>>
Maybe do it yourself? Use a library that detect faces, then extract the sub picture and make a bunch of histograms, maybe for the RGB, or CYM, or HSL, see for yourself the ones that give you the maximum discrepance.
You can use some formulas that distinguish distribution, or just use an average of the maximums weighted with the standard distribution and a vertical cut, if left white, if right black, something like that.
For the best result, try mix the graph, maybe for skin tone the best is f(red, green), g(magenta, yellow), etc. with f,g some function invented by you.
Jokes aside, I hope that this will not be used for racism,l.
>>
I imagine it wouldn't be terribly hard with python. I had some difficulty with installing OpenCV, though, so ymmv.

I used Mathematica for some computer vision stuff a while back though, and it was easy as shit. I'm pretty sure they even have a face detect function in it. You could combine that with their average rgb function probably, and find a range that works through trial and error.
>>
>>61087616
why are they arresting her? They should sleep with her instead
>>
>>61087752
heya, how's work going?
>>
>>61087262
Soon™
>>
>>61088049
Work? Physics student here
>>
>>61088499
/thread
>>
bump
Would be interesting to find such module.
heil
>>
>>61086566
of course, either train a CNN from start with black, white training faces, or maybe just train a classification layer at the end of an existing face recognition CNN for detecting blacks
>>
Why don't you fuck off? Jesus Christ you are the niggers of 4chan.
>>
>>61088527
the classification layer would then probably classify by face features and not color but should work either way
>>
Ask weev: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMptVkyZWE4
>>
>>61086566
HP had a scanner a couple of years ago that didn't show blacks. Quite a fuss.
>>
>>61087044
>>61087253
It detects the white man each time so just turn your code upside down and it will start finding the niggers for you instead.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.