[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I sell my machine for $400 so I can buy a vehicle? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1498020449186.jpg (143KB, 563x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498020449186.jpg
143KB, 563x384px
Should I sell my machine for $400 so I can buy a vehicle?

I lost my job and alot of assets and had to move back in with my mom. And she doesn't have internet. So I can't really enjoy playing games.

It has
>gtx 680
>i5
>8gb ram
>1 TB HDD

Do you think it's a completely fucked idea, or the responsible thing to do?
>>
Doubt you can get that much.
>>
>>61084076
If you get lucky someone might pay u 200.

I'm selling similiar machine with 500gb ssd+1tb hdd
for 3months.
>>
>>61084092
I've already got a buyer lined up. My main thing is it would take me at least $600 to build the same machine later on when I have extra money. So am I fucking myself here or fucking somebody else, because this dude is the first serious buyer.

One dude that owns a computer repair shop went out of his way to tell me I'm retarded for asking $600 and to get fucked. So idk
>>
>>61084076
If you can get $400, take it! You can join the rest of the poofags who do computing at the library
>>
>>61084105
This dude is gonna pay $400.
>>
>>61084076
Just get another job you lazy shit.
>>
>>61084124
to get 300 for that trash can computer is miracle,run to the dude and sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1498282957724.jpg (22KB, 330x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498282957724.jpg
22KB, 330x381px
>>61084132
I have a laptop for light computing. So it's not really a huge deal on that sense.
>>
>>61084137
I'm trying to cock stain.

I'm trying to get out of my career field ATM but I need a vehicle to get myself to school.

>p.s. don't be a chef
>>
Tyrone is going to steal it from you
>>
>>61084161
Like I would invite a nigger from the internet into my house.
>>
>>61084156
You should have been looking before you got fired moron. Only complete idiots get blindsided when they're fired/laid off. There are always signs a few weeks prior. You should have started looking then. Assuming of course you weren't fired on the spot for something really serious. If that's the case just kys. You are unemployable now as you should be.
>>
>>61084195
listen you cock sucking sniveling little shit. I'm a chef and have developed a bit of a drinking habit, and was fired for having alcohol on my breath. So the stopped drinking and in working towards finding a new career that doesn't make me feel like I need to drink a fifth of whiskey a day to deal with.
>>
>>61084268
You are an alcoholic and you always will be until the day you die. You don't deserve a job and never will.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.