[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this trash called an adapter.Do any of you know a better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: adapter.jpg (47KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
adapter.jpg
47KB, 960x540px
Fuck this trash called an adapter.Do any of you know a better one that works on Xbox one controllers too?This shit is just too expensive to work only on Xbox one controller not even 360 and just windows 10!
>>
Does this do the trick?I wouldn't ask but i can't find the Microsoft's adapter specs anywhere!
>>
>>61073212
Works on my Windows 7 machine
>>
>>61073243
My question is can i buy one of the cheap ones or do i have to buy the Xbox one?
>>
If you knew about the tech specs and capabilities of this usb antenna, you would understand its price.
>>
>>61073263

Only official Bone ones, but cheap ones are shit anyway
>>
>>61073212
Can't you just get a cheap as fuck BT adapter and use DS4Windows?
>>
Because xbox controlers never used bluetooth to begin with they use some weird ass coded RF so that the users have to buy these things...
>>
>>61073340
Horse shit. Microsoft added Bluetooth to the revised Xbox One S controller, and the Dual Shock 3 and 4 had it from the start. There was never any need for this proprietary garbage.
>>
it's cheap as fuck wtf you talking about

not as bad as sony releasing one costing more instead of just a driver
>>
>>61073212
>and just windows 10
it works just fine on windows 8.1
>>
>too expensive
You must be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>61073982
But you don't NEED Sony's shit to connect a Dual Shock 4 to a PC. It's purely for retards who can't set things up for themselves. Literally any cheap as shit Bluetooth dongle will work. Of course Microsoft's one is fucking worse when it's outright REQUIRED for any sort of wireless use.

>>61074231
It costs literally ten times as much as a cheap Bluetooth dongle from eBay. That makes it fucking expensive for what it is.
>>
>>61074273
Did you know that the Xbox One controller (the new one) supports bluetooth?
Check this 7.
>>
>>61074273
>That makes it fucking expensive for what it is.
nobody forces you to buy one, just get a micro usb cable
>>
>>61073955
newer ones do

>>61073340
its literally just some slightly modified wifi you retard
>>
>buy cable
>Plug it in
>Just works
Any questions op? I'm from /v/ so I'm qualified to tell you to shut the fuck up and either take the cable or buy the adapter.

And no it's not Bluetooth.
>>
>Press Xbox button
>press menu button
>Android tablet screen turns on and input passcode using controller
Works for me
>>61073212
If your controller is one the newer models (head phone jack) you can use bluetooth. Otherwise use a USB cable to play.
>>
>>61074412
Only some of them actually have bluetooth not all.

And Bluetooth versions actually require windows 10 according to the website.
>http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
>>
>>61073212
The x1 controllers have BT in them now. You don't need those useless adapters.
>>
All this crying when a superior DS4 doesn't have this problem, on top wanting to use wireless tech and dealing with input latency...baka
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.