[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy refurbished PC that had the parts I wanted because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Buy refurbished PC that had the parts I wanted because it actually came out to be cheaper
>"Error 0xc004C008, We can't activate Windows on this device as the product key you entered has already been used on a different device."
>>
Just use KMSpico
>>
>>61068715
Thats is what OEM keys will do to you. I'm surprised I was able to activate windows 7 twice on my thinkpad with he key under the battery
>>
>>61068730
Will it make my PC think that Windows is genuine?
>>
Bump for curiosity
>>
>>61068715
install gentoo. as usual
>>
>>61068715
B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T
>>
>>61069064
>>61069082
I use linux on my real computer, thus is purely for video games
>>
>>61068715
Install windows with a new license from dreamspark.
>>
>>61068856
yes, I used it for a few years and had no issue with it, just be careful as some anti-virus software will pick it up and advise you remove it.
>>
>>61068715
You should be able to use the license key on the PC. Either the store screwed you by asking Microsoft to move the key to one of their machines, or the place that sold them the PC screwed them. Either way, call Microsoft and see if they can help.
>>
>>61069581
Second. They fucked up the procedure, Microsoft will sanction them.
>>61068749
That's not how they work faggot. They aren't one-time use. They sometimes have trouble activating if you aren't using OEM-provided media however. It sucks but just call them if there is an issue.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.