[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The quickest way to go from nothing to a millionaire today not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 92.jpg (21KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
92.jpg
21KB, 217x320px
The quickest way to go from nothing to a millionaire today not including a lotto win must be inventing an app that becomes super popular? If i had an amazing idea for an app, how would i go about getting it made? I cant code or whatever you need to do to make one. If i had to rate my knowledge on computers with 1 being a normie and 10 being an expert I'd probably rate myself a 4
>>
Learn Java, then download android studio.
>>
>>61066805
>The quickest way to go from nothing to a millionaire today not including a lotto win must be inventing an app that becomes super popular?
Yes!

>If i had an amazing idea for an app, how would i go about getting it made?
The easiest way is to JUST keep asking questions in /dpt/. Being a good programmer really doesn't require you to learn a lot. You just need to be able to pick up a couple of basic concepts. The rest is simple copy/paste what others have don't online (even anime imageboards).

Most of the programmers out there making money are a "4" or "5". Don't be afraid to ask questions, here on 4chan or whereever. People will always give you the answer.
>>
>>61066805
there's more than a billion apps out there already. but yours will make it. you are special.

but you have better odds playing the powerball
>>
File: 111giphy.gif (2MB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
111giphy.gif
2MB, 540x518px
>>61066805

when i was in college my professor said all you needed to become rich is make one good app that sell of some hundreds of thousands of a dollar, then i asked myself how come he did not do it already then I realized like almost everything else in college his advice was crap, I dropped sooner after and resumed neet life
>>
You need to shill it in the right places and get the hype up among normies. The app itself doesn't even have to be that amazing (look at Flappy Bird they just stole the game idea from some flash game and changed the graphics).
>>
OP heres my multi million dollar idea: Build app that creates rare pepes
>>
>>61066805
No Op. I would have been but the disgusting subhumans from India have ruined that too.

Basically they have "app sweatshops" which full of ultra cheap labor tasked with churning out as many apps for the western market as possible.

No matter what you think of some pajeet has written for his next bowl of curry.
>>
>>61066805
Hire some pajeets
>>
>>61067166
>app sweatshops
are they real?
>>
>>61066805
Every millionaire is a criminal that isn't in jail because rich people help each other.
So just commit crimes until you make.
>>
>>61066805
you can still buy eth/btc.

becoming rich has never being easier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.