[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theoretically speaking, how can you create & run a completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1497782726257.jpg (88KB, 634x892px) Image search: [Google]
1497782726257.jpg
88KB, 634x892px
Theoretically speaking, how can you create & run a completely anonymous/untraceable twitter account?
Is that even possible?
>>
File: tito.jpg (74KB, 425x594px) Image search: [Google]
tito.jpg
74KB, 425x594px
Sure, just delete your browser history after you're done

hth
>>
My screen is horribly bugous and I can't see the replies.

A Twitter account requires a working email address, a phone number, an operating system and hardware to make it work.

Hardware-wise, you would need to develop your own CPU with a FPGA chip to avoid hardware fingerprinting or a separate computer (a Raspberry Pi is enough) you would never connect at anything shared with any other computer (such as a screen or a keyboard). You would pay it in cash.

You would buy a phone with cash (for 40$ maybe) and never take it at home (only leaving it in public places such as a bus stop) with a pre-paid plan (paid in cash as well).

Use TAILS with your separate computer and you should be fine

Remember that this is only enough for anonymity: for privacy you would need a GPG key generated with a true random bits generator or a good pseudorandom one (such as cryptech's), as well as a transparent interface through a secure endoint made with two Raspberry Pi connected with SPI ports.
>>
>>61064430
Thanks for the reply.
So if I wanted to avoid being identified by my government/central intelligence, livebooting TAILS from a usb drive (on a throwaway laptop?) with a VPN is good enough? I don't think I need to use a valid phone number for a twitter account (I believe it is optional).
>>
>>61063484
Buy prepaid smartphone or chink android device anywhere with cash. Use public wifi/internet access. Make sure there's no cameras. Using a computer? WHY? Just use the smartphone.
>>
>>61063484
Buy a cheap laptop and visit a cafe/restaurant/library that has free internet.
>>
>>61065023
I don't want to make just one tweet and discard the phone i.e. I would have to keep my phone with me for frequent use. Therefore I figured that its probably easier to track me via GPS or something else in the phone than to try to track me down when using TAILS
>>
>>61065117
You figured wrong. Cheap shit phones have a feature that expensive ones don't, removable battery. You won't be tracked by GPS no better than with a computer, you can't have everything including security.

Security comes with the cost of convinience you can't have both. You sure as fuck couldn't keep that device always with you. The same way installing tails on your PC doesn't do shit because its installed, the point of tails isnt for you to install it but to use it live. fuck if i have to tell you this shit and you don't know then youre about to do something very stupid if you havent been caught already.

CHEAP PHONE
TWEET
REMOVE BATTERY
KEEP PHONE IN SECURE LOCATION
DONT CARRY THE MOTHERFUCKER WITH YOU
>>
>>61063822
>Not using incognito mode
It's like you want to be tracked
>>
>>61065185
>You sure as fuck couldn't keep that device always with you. The same way installing tails on your PC doesn't do shit because its installed, the point of tails isnt for you to install it but to use it live. fuck if i have to tell you this shit and you don't know then youre about to do something very stupid if you havent been caught already.
But I've said that I wanted to boot TAILS from a USB. I'm not that much of a retard
>>
>>61063484
using burner android phones does not matter when you have to access some sort of public wifi, since you give too much about your location
use a remote server from a reputable service with no log keeping.
>>
>>61065417
You're making this more complicated than it has to be. You can't have convenience and security/anonymity both. END OF STORY.

Get a device, doesn't matter which, although prepaid phone would be better since you're going to need the phone number anyway. And use it for twitter only, do not keep it on your person, when not in use pull the battery out. And never input any personal information, and only use it for twitter. And considering cell phones are ubiqutous and available everywhere for cheap, for cash and untraceable, more than computers which are not as ubiquitous, they're not as easy to purchase and have them be untraceable, Plus wifi is available in enough places that you can do this anywhere.

>>61065523
you will never give any information away if you don't use any real info that can be traced back to you.
>>
What a summer post.
>>
>>61063484
you can't be anonymous on the internet
>>
Wardrive was the old way.

Nowadays, disposable phones with internet could do it. Cash payment for the service ofcourse and bought at stores with very little security cameras.
>>
>>61063484
Go back to >>>/sci/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.