[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Linux has no games. But niggas, There are LITERALLY more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: your_shit___fuck_it.png (196KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
your_shit___fuck_it.png
196KB, 485x409px
>Linux has no games.

But niggas, There are LITERALLY more games on Linux, than on the ps4 and xbone combined.

This of course makes Linux the pro choice for a game console OS.
>>
Quality over quantity.
>>
>no call of duty
>no minecraft
>>
>>61059442
I'd just like to interject for a moment. Whom you’re referring to as Linus, is in fact, Richard/Linus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling him, Richard plus Linus. Linus is not a person unto himself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Richard system made useful by the Richard corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full person as defined by the United Nations. Many Linux fans thank a modified version of the Richard system for their OS every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Richard which is widely used today is often called “Linus”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Richard system, developed by Alice Lippman and Daniel Stallman. There really is a Linus, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linus is the kernel: the program in the person that allocates the human's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of a person, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete person. Linus is normally used in combination with the Richard person: the whole system is basically Richard with Linus added, or Richard/Linus. All the so-called “Linus” children are really children of Richard/Linus.
>>
>>61059494
this
>>
>>61059442
Since you make a big CAPS LOCK deal out of it, please explain the difference:
>There are more games on Linux, than on the ps4 and xbone combined.
>There are LITERALLY more games on Linux, than on the ps4 and xbone combined.
>There are FIGURATIVELY more games on Linux, than on the ps4 and xbone combined.

Also suspect you count emulators as giving access to more games unless you count 1 milllion recompiles of nethack.
(But many emulations aren't identical to the original or doesn't work at all.)
>>
The only game I need is portage.
>>
>>61059600
>no cod
Who the fuck cares
>no minecraft
But this isn't true
>>
>>61059442
I don't care. The only games that I need is modded minecraft.
>>
Tux Racer
>>
>>61061084
Here's your (you)
>>>/trash/
>>
File: already dead.gif (680KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
already dead.gif
680KB, 500x334px
>>61059442
this is now a fist of the north star thread

anyone who disagrees is already dead
>>
File: mindblown0.gif (2MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown0.gif
2MB, 320x256px
ive just hit one of your hidden pressure points
>>
File: mindblown1.gif (2MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown1.gif
2MB, 320x256px
>>61061127
my style, divine fist of the north star is undefeatable
>>
>>61061104
>Tux Racer
Fuck tux racer. SuperTuxKart is much better.
>>
File: mindblown2.gif (1MB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown2.gif
1MB, 500x373px
>>61059494
you are already dead
>>
>>61061127
moar
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.