[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD is still a newbie in the industry, and that actually works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Ryzen.jpg (178KB, 1519x758px) Image search: [Google]
Ryzen.jpg
178KB, 1519x758px
AMD is still a newbie in the industry, and that actually works in their favor, because 'gamers' are conditioned to believe 'more is better' : more FPS, more resolution, more refresh rate. And ultimately that mentality is what AMD uses to (unintentionally) take advantage of you. Most people looking to buy a new processor for gaming are usually coming from the dual core era of Intel. It's more than common knowledge that the newer quad core Intel chips perform better, and now that they see Ryzen 7, the same cost of the Intel flagship, with EIGHT CORES, they fall into a trap of believing that it's somehow 2x better than the Intel because it has 2x the cores.

One thing I'd also like to point out is that most modern games are more GPU intensive than anything, and if you're main reason for buying a PC is to play games, buy a cheaper CPU and use the extra money for a better graphics card, you only need a good CPU for productivity.
>>
Quality bait.
>>
>>61055534
0/10
>>
that's why you get the r5 1600

its literally the new i5 2500k senpai
>>
>>61055534
>most modern games are more GPU intensive than anything
No reason to buy intel then.
>>
File: IMG_3333.png (312KB, 595x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3333.png
312KB, 595x654px
>>61055534
>Mfw he doesn't know AMD's target market are gamers
>>
>>61055534
>moar cores is a meme
>moar hertz somehow isn't
>>
>>61055534
>AMD is still a newbie in the industry

Opinion discarded.
>>
File: KL_AMD_D8086.jpg (117KB, 1491x822px) Image search: [Google]
KL_AMD_D8086.jpg
117KB, 1491x822px
>>61055534
>>
File: pastedImage_1.png (35KB, 1093x579px) Image search: [Google]
pastedImage_1.png
35KB, 1093x579px
>>61055534
agesa is calling they are searching for butthurt 7700k owners
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.