[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of Windows and moved to MacOS /g/? Or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: icameheretolaughatyou.jpg (41KB, 472x459px) Image search: [Google]
icameheretolaughatyou.jpg
41KB, 472x459px
When did you grow out of Windows and moved to MacOS /g/?

Or are you still playing video games like a manchild?
>>
I use Linux because I'm not a retard
>>
When Windows 10 came out
I bought the 2015 13.3" Macbook Pro, sold my gaming PC. no regrets ever since.
>>
>>61045463
A long time ago and I didn't become a retarded homosexual either so I moved to actually good operating system, GNU/Linux
>>
>>61045699
>GNU/Linux
Fuck off RMS, go back to your HURD.
>>
Windows 7 with classic theme still rocking. You are shit if OS "has to look good". Fucking Soviet union grey is where it's at.
>>
File: autisticscreeching.png (393KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
autisticscreeching.png
393KB, 800x457px
>>61045699
>so I moved to actually good operating system, GNU/Linux
>>
>>61045720
Nope, I'm sticking with Debian GNU/Linux, faggot. FSF doesn't endorse Debian anyway because it gives "too easy access to non-free software", how that makes me RMS you idiot?
>>
I grew out of OS X and switched to Windows when Yosemite came out.

Before that I grew out of Linux when I purchased my first Mac, circa 2005. Linux is probably the worst OS of the three.
>>
>>61045804
Linux isn't an OS. I'm not being pedantic, it just makes no sense to judge all distros equally because you disliked Mint or whatever, especially 12 years ago.

It's like me saying cars suck because a VW Polo once broke down on me.
>>
>>61045463
Windows > MacOSX > Ubuntu > Gentoo > Debian
>>
>>61045463
>MacOS
I'd only consider buying one for 1/20 the price
fucking con artists
>>
>>61045955
Thanks for the input, I already know Linux is just a kernel. But I don't care.
>>
>>61045955
Also Linux is now actually worse that it was in 2005. Things like the need of supporting broader hardware (wifi) and the inability of having a proper graphics stack + a decent window compositor make Linux worse now after all these years. Linux was much more popular back in those days than nowadays (early 2000s) for a reason.
>>
File: 1486323529359.jpg (78KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1486323529359.jpg
78KB, 640x638px
>>61045463
When did you grow out of fagOS and moved to Linux /g/?

Or are you still updating facebook and tweeting like a manchild?
>>
When did you grow out of the endless OS wars debate /g/?

Or are you still shitposting about your operating system on a japanese anime technology forum like a man child?
>>
>>61045463
>because the only worthwhile games; blizzard games don't exist on mac apparently
lmaoing at your life and argument
>>
>>61045463

When did you grow out of movies and moved to books /g/?

Or are you still watching moving pictures like a manchild?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.