[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so theres this website "Hack forum" and on there they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hacker-forums.png (325KB, 1024x511px) Image search: [Google]
hacker-forums.png
325KB, 1024x511px
so theres this website "Hack forum" and on there they sell peoples hacked accounts. stuff like netflix, hulu, nba, nfl, crunchyroll, and a bunch of other stuff. even cable subscriptions to like directv and xfinity. obviously your just sharing it with someone without them knowing about it. my question is... how do these people get a hold of other peoples usernames and passwords? not interested in doing it myself, just curious. is the security of these websites that weak?

i bought an nfl league pass for about $2 US just to check it out and it worked for the entire season so its not scam. although if the owner changes their password your fucked unless the seller is nice enough to give you another account to keep their rep up
>>
>>61038253
>how do these people get a hold of other peoples usernames and passwords?
Unsecured networks, RATs,and so on... there are way too many idiots with computers out there.
>>
>>61038253
>Hackforums
The average age of the user on there has to be around 13 yrs old. I used to post on there when I was like 12 but no one was interested in anything but RATS and fucking runescape hacks or roblox or minecraft or whatever games.
>>
>>61038299
This.
>>
>>61038253
Phishing scams, database leaks of the password hashes which can then be cracked, keyloggers, attacks on people who use public wifi networks, social engineering, there's all sorts of ways really.

I hacked someones facebook when I was only like 12, if your victims dumb then a child could do it.
>>
>>61038253
These things don't involve a lot of skill in software or technology.

I used to work at a Wallmart, I installed a keylogger on my managers PC and eventually got the username/password to the billing software. Also installed a remote desktop software so i could access it whenever I wanted. I quit my job there and waited a month to throw off any suspicion.

I would go to the store, scan the barcode of anything I wanted to buy, with my phone. Head back home, change the price to 1$ or 50ยข or something, and then buy it from the 'self checking' counter, and then change the price back.

Even started a little scam of selling things to friends for a few dollars cheaper, and I made almost 2000$ till I realized my reputation was starting to spread and people would eventually realize what I was doing.

The gig lasted about 3 months, someone had changed the username and password, I went to the store to see why (I was feeling guilty, I thought the manager lost his job for this), turns out the old manager was simply transfered to some other store, and the authorization of his account was transfered to a different store.
>>
>>61038253
The security of the websites is good. The users are stupid. passwords.txt on your desktop is not a good idea.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.