[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to remove GApps and use microG without wiping and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: x84nbj5g8t4z.jpg (98KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
x84nbj5g8t4z.jpg
98KB, 1024x683px
If I want to remove GApps and use microG without wiping and reinstalling my ROM I can use this right: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/microg-unofficial-installer-t3432360
Am I understanding it correctly?
>>
>>61036032
That's a big puma
>>
>>61036048
uuuu
>>
>>61036048
Certainly it is, but just in your eyes and point of view
>>
>>61036032
You think that kitty has trouble going through that cat door?
>>
>>61036048
4 U
>>
>>61036048
She's fine, bigot
>>
I could probably take that thing, in a fight i mean
>>
File: myfetish.png (31KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
myfetish.png
31KB, 360x360px
>>61036032
>>
>>61036032
>microg
Just use Yalp, from Fdroid
>>
>>61036146
fat enabler
>>
Wondering that myself
>>
didnt read the post but you have to first remove all of your google apps ie
playstore, gmail, gmaps, calendar, ect. (replace with f-droid apps)

then you can safely remove the framework without crashing

then you should reboot and install micro/nano/pico and you can reinstall anything that is needed and you can import your settings and messages or what ever
>>
>>61036032
add microg fdroid repo to your fdroid sources
remove google trash
install microg
comply with microg requirements, using xposed and fakegapps, and the NLPs of your choice
>>
>>61040053
then install apps
if you install an app prior to microg, the push doesnt work on that app
>>
>>61036119
nah
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.