[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moto e4 vs moto g4 play Which one of these should I buy? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Motorola-Moto-E4.jpg (553KB, 1086x856px) Image search: [Google]
Motorola-Moto-E4.jpg
553KB, 1086x856px
Moto e4 vs moto g4 play
Which one of these should I buy? I'm going to impulse buy one of these tomorrow but I'm not sure which one to go for. I think I will go with the moto e4 since it was just released and has the same specs.
>>
I just bought a G4 play to replace my moto E, it's the only remaining model without a fingerprint scanner and supposedly getting 7.1 updates RSN. The moto E was a nice phone but I cracked the screen when I was drunk. The only downfall with it was only 1G of RAM which turned out to really be a chore, and 2G in the G4 fixes that.

I suppose a new E model would be OK but I got the G4 on closeout for cheap, get one while you can.
>>
>>61032479
Don't get the E4 unless your a pajeet.
>>
Buy the redmeme 4a
>>
>>61032966
Thanks for the great input mate. I'll stick with the moto e4.
>>61033241
I'm not a pajeet but similar.
>>61033470
No I want a smartphone today not a similar device in a couple of months.
>>
Get the Moto g4 plus. It's way better than the play for only like $50 more dollars, if that.
>>
>>61034454
>for only like $50 more dollars
Yeah thanks but that doesn't fit in my budget.
>>
Have been thinking about getting a g4 or a plus. How is Linage os or other AOSP variants on them?
>>
>>61035084
Costom rom support for the devices you mentioned? Great.
>>61035132
But can't afford it *cries in NEET.
>>
>>61032479
>Not considering the G5 plus
>>
>>61036067
Too poor. If I had the money I would have bought the galaxy s8+
>>
>>61036092
Not even the Amazon edition? The 64gb is only $230 or something crazy
>>
>>61036100
No. 160 max.
>>
>>61036113

Shoulda got the G6 from sprint for $120 on fathers day
>>
>>61036113
At that price you should grab a used galaxy note 4
>>
>>61036257
But then I would've had to have shitty Sprint service
>>
Bought 100$ consumer Cellular G4S play from target, custom ROM and it's on T-Mobile working great. I don't need a phone that does anything more, has a removable battery so I can get a new battery when I burn this one out.
>>
I've got a moto G4 and honestly 5.5 is too big. It's nearly impossible to masturbate in bed with it.
>>
>>61036793
Baby hands getting you down?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.