[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here What are some good .onion sites I'm just bored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170622-125958.jpg (184KB, 719x446px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-125958.jpg
184KB, 719x446px
Newfag here
What are some good .onion sites
I'm just bored so send something
>>
Opisafag.onion is one I'm sure you will love
>>
>>61032012
Fuck you figured me out
>>
>>61031902
trump administration is really anti-pedophile, now's not a great time to be looking for little girl skirts in the dank webz
>>
>>61031902
Stop looking for CP
>>
>>61032345
There's a decent amount of not child pr0n on the deep web.
>>
>>61031902
Don't go on the deep web. Not because 'muh sp00ky deepwebz stories,' but because it's literally not even worth it.
If you download Tor you're viewed as an 'extremist' to the American government and the deep web is actually kind of boring. Sketchy places to buy guns 'n' drugs 'n' view CP 'n' classified gubberment documents 'n' emails 'n' bitcoin 'n' shit. And half of those are just FBI honeypots, so really would not recommend interacting with them.
The rest of the deep web is just boring junk. Chans, forums, deep web search engines, etc. The deep web is mostly trash.

Don't bother. It's not worth it desu. There's nothing exciting there.
>>
>>61031902
>good .onion sites
Never been to the deep web, but have looked up a lot of shit on it. I've heard unanimously that its literally just shit unless you are into gore, cp, and fbi run drug traps, in which case kys
>>
unless you're trying to buy drugs, or illicit goods and services there really isn't any point. otherwise check out dream market or alpha bay. You'll have to find their .onion addresses yourself.
>>
>>61032370
Doubtful. Not even a few years ago I went onto some hidden *chan imageboard and 9/10 threads were just the OP asking where to find CP and people either not replying or giving joke answers.
I make a thread specifically asking if there's anything besides CP on tor, and it was deleted within a day without reply.
All those other threads stayed up for weeks and even months, and they're probably still up if they weren't pushed out by more threads asking for CP.
>>
>>61032395
>>61032370
>>61032512
deep web = uncrawled clearnet websites
darknet = tor accessible websites
>>
>>61033087
>semantics
come on, now.
>>
>>61033195
using the correct words in a discussion is important for the most part but continue to use whatever you want I guess.
>>
>>61033282
You knew he was misusing the terms, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this. You knew what he meant, otherwise you wouldn't have known he was misusing the terms.
>>
>>61033311
Yes I knew but other people who read the thread may not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.