[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Add number to contacts >Allow contacts to use device's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Sad-Android.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Android.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
>Add number to contacts
>Allow contacts to use device's location?

what the fuck
>>
>>61031697
Yea I keep having creepy shit happen also.
I leave my gps off but I keep finding it turned on on two different phones

I use firefox on the computer and chrome on android, and have nothing linked to each other, and am not nor have I ever signed into my gmail on this computer,
I looked up some shit on the comptuer, and about 2 weeks later a whole shit ton of the tabs showed up on my phone including stuff that I wouldnt even look up on the phone.

I also find my camera app opened for some fucking reason. I know its not gesture control because Ill unlock the phone without picking it up, close all the shit and lock it, still never having picked it up, and Ill unlock it later again to find the camera app is open in the back ground.

I dont use my phones for shit. I hardly install anything, and have almost never used the webbrowser other than looking up shit on amazon and googling song lyrics.
>>
>tfw developers aren't coming up with any custom rom for my mobile
>>
>>61031831
>tfw all the custom roms for my phone are too unstable for daily use
>>
File: nervous-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>visit aliexpress on phone
>asks to use the camera
>>
What is a good way to cover my front camera? Duct tape?
>>
>>61032442

Any tape/sticker.
>>
File: 1472206038794.jpg (141KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1472206038794.jpg
141KB, 600x797px
>>61031697
>uses an OS made by an advertising company
>surprised when they want all his info
kek'd hard at how retarded you are.
>>
>>61031799
IP=city/region
>many pings from city/region
=
>advertisers directing traffic towards what others with the same region have been looking at
>>
>>61031903
>>61031831
>tfw you can't find a decent rom because a billion pajeets all made their own fork of AOSP
>>
>>61031697
>implying contacts, being a system app, doesnt already have permission for location access
>>
>>61032442
Electrical tape.
>>
>>61032698
I dont know what you are trying to say.

The phone had the actual tabs opened in chrome that were on my computer in firefox
>>
>>61032643
>choose between getting price raped by Apple or info raped by Google

smartphones were a mistake
>>
>add phone number
>private e-mail address shows up
fuck you Google
>>
>>61032442
Aluminum tape its super sticky and it blocks all light but it comes off super easy and clean.
>>
File: 1485425188304.jpg (109KB, 784x439px) Image search: [Google]
1485425188304.jpg
109KB, 784x439px
>>61032831
once you pay the apple tax, that's it. apple has made their margin from you and from then on, thier job is to make you happy so you spend money with them the next time you need a phone, tablet or whatever they make.

when you buy an android phone, Google has made exactly zero from you. so once you activate that phone, google has to start making money from you so they collect and mine your data in every which way possible so they can show you enticing ads so they can find psychological weaknesses and get you to buy shit you don't need.

it's up to you to decide which way appeals to you more.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.